Hipsterdom

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
@luka Indeed and he looks so cuddly too. That cat has truly pulled.

No-one drinks poitin any more, turns out that’s been hipsterised too. Wtf.

Hipsterdom doesn’t respect the honesty of dt’s, lived daily, honestly and repeated no matter what. Hipsterdom doesn’t respect dry heaving in the work bogs, muffling your own vomit. Hipsterdom doesn’t respect grey skin and red veined eyes staring back at you as your liver tries to evacuate out of your bowels. Commit or don’t.

Simon silverdollarcircle

I just imagine it can't help but feel like an epochal moment the first time you do it
You've seen others do it, countless times. You wake up in the morning and you think fuck it today is the day. Then the doubts creep in, fuck does this look right? This looks mad. Nah it cool, stick with it. Believe.

And you step outside, realising that at that moment there is no turning back.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
its weird cos youre too young to remember a pre-hipster world,
Say what you will about meta-narratives, they can make a nice backboard to bank your wonder off of. Speculatively appreciating worlds before your time. At least, it provides a rough schema, no? A draft to keep revising?

Although maybe I've managed to keep slipping myself the koolaid.

IdleRich

IdleRich
you live in Portugal and spend all day on a sunny veranda drinking white wine and eating seafood. of course you dont wear socks.
In a friend's oyster bar right now drinking white wine. Annoying that dissensus got interesting just as we arrived.
Earlier when I was on the beach no-one said anything.

luka

I just tried to take a subtle picture of this amazing hipster guy in the oyster bar but my flash was on... embarrassing.

the other thing that can go wrong is it has that sound switched on that makes a fake camera noise really loudly