Leo

Assuming that she does finish it of course....

she's been in isolation, lawyer says she's received death threats from fellow inmates who think some wealthy global elites would pay them handsomely to knock her off. probably true.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Poor woman.... I was looking at the twitter account run by her family yesterday... surprising the amount of people who are with them actually.

IdleRich

IdleRich
With the hearings though you can see that the GOP tactics have changed - for a long time they just kept saying "no-one is watching the hearings, no-one cares" but the fact of the matter is that everyone is watching them and Trump and MJT and others are tweeting (or using whatever social media they are allowed on) like crazy about it so that position is untenable. They are now going on about how Trump isn't being allowed to defend himself - and being absolutely hammered cos of course they are inviting him to come in every day.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
she's been in isolation, lawyer says she's received death threats from fellow inmates who think some wealthy global elites would pay them handsomely to knock her off. probably true.
The fact that she could obviously give the names of the men she supplied those girls to, if she were so inclined, can't help but make you think that maybe, very rarely, under certain extremely specific circumstances, perhaps torture isn't totally unjustified after all...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Why is she not giving the names though? I mean she is going to jail for twenty years and she is worried about her life - how can things get worse for her?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
this torpedo‘s fury will remain with her handlers if she’s an asset

give it a few years to quieten down and she’ll slip into the same black void Epstein did - she’ll take what little she has left over an execution suicide, although both outcomes are the real end game no matter what she says/does

version

give it a few years to quieten down and she’ll slip into the same black void Epstein did - she’ll take what little she has left over an execution suicide, although both outcomes are the real end game no matter what she says/does

There's a bit in one of DeLillo's novels where he goes off on one of his poetic tangents and says the ultimate goal of an agent is to be killed by your own people. The whole thing an elaborate training program for being murdered by your own side.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've not seen anybody laughing at Alex Jones so maybe we should do it here cos it seems that as part of the trial his lawyer accidentally sent all the contents of his phone to the plaintiffs and, for some reason, they didn't feel particularly inclined to protect the man who had spent the last few years calling them liars and slandering their murdered children so they passed the records on to the Jan 6th committee. Should be handy.

Anyway, in case you missed it, the courts have just decided that Jones has to pay about 50m dollars to this first plaintiff, seems likely that many more will then demand money, he is a very rich man but a few more fines like that and he'll be in the gutter where he belongs. What amazes me is how many on the right, including famous people, are willing to stick up for a man who - let's not forget - is being punished for running a knowingly dishonest campaign for several years harassing and slandering the parents of murdered children and making enormous sums of money for himself by doing so. I can't believe that anyone would defend that behaviour, especially once their weak attempts to conflate it with free speech or describing his behaviour as "Just asking a few questions and following his beliefs" have been brushed aside.

Leo

there at least two other trials where it will soon be determined how much he'll have to pay in each, hopefully at least the $50 mil of the first. every parent who lost a child in Sandy Hook should sue, he needs another dozen $50 mil verdicts. fuckwit.

Leo

the most stunning thing is how much money he's made peddling supplements and other bullshit to suckers. reports of $150-$275 million, insane.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the most stunning thing is how much money he's made peddling supplements and other bullshit to suckers. reports of $150-$275 million, insane.
Mostly "testosterone-boosting" products (which I'm sure do now such thing, anyway) to insecure you men who think they're insufficiently manly.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The FBI also seized the phone of Republican congressman Scott Perry which was immediately followed by countless GOP members bemoaning the Gestapo tactics of Biden's thugs and the rogue FBI. Hopefully it's based on something they got from Alex Jones phone.... although they will certainly be hoping that there are no nudes lurking on there. Meanwhile Trump has leapt into action in the only way he knows how

RushTrump.jpeg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Did you see that this guy from The Proud Boys (still can't write that name without laughing and feeling embarrassed for them) has pleaded guilty to "seditious conspiracy" for his part in January 6th? Seems he's also gonna sing like a canary. For me the main thing I get from this is that it's gonna be hard for the right to keep claiming that there was no insurrection when those directly involved are basically admitting that that's exactly what it was.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No doubt any of the participants in the insurrection who squeal will turn out to be false-flag secret agents working on behalf of antifa, BLM or the FBI (to the extent that those are even separate organizations).

IdleRich

IdleRich
I saw some people arguing online about the merits of the electoral college and one person said he'd read somewhere that someone had proven mathematically that the US system was "by far" the fairest system. Now I have to say I'm more than sceptical, even when he enclosed a link I cannot believe that we could even get so far as to universally agree on what is meant by fair, and there is no way that such a proof can exist in a way that is general enough to mean anything. However he put a link to an article about it here... I'm gonna read it and I'm basically sticking it here so I don't lose it, you lot are also free to read it too but I make no claims for it of course.

One thing I heard recently however is in the US that the popularity of a law has no bearing on whether it becomes a law or not... so I'd be tempted to say that the US systems is obviously not working and therefore any proof that it is fair is automatically wrong... whatever, here is the article.

Leo

Epic snub by family of Capitol building police

Gladys Sicknick, Brian’s mother, also refused to shake the hands of the Republicans, telling a reporter, “They’re just two-faced. I’m just tired of them standing there and saying how wonderful the Capitol police is. And then they turn around and go down to Mar-a-Lago and kiss his ring and come back.”