Are You Shy?

luka

If it had been me studying English at Cambridge instead of her JH Prynne would have taken me under his wing. I'd be internationally acclaimed and mega rich.

version

I was always shy when I'd skate somewhere as a teenager and there were people I didn't know. I'd often just sit and watch for a bit then gradually start to skate about a bit before actually trying anything I was likely to bail. Always felt this sense of competition, like everyone was waiting to see if you were any good.

vimothy

yurp
I was always shy when I'd skate somewhere as a teenager and there were people I didn't know. I'd often just sit and watch for a bit then gradually start to skate about a bit before actually trying anything I was likely to bail. Always felt this sense of competition, like everyone was waiting to see if you were any good.
skating is like that tho, everyone wants to see what you're gonna do

Leo

I have a friend who can carry a conversation with a lamppost. but unlike many people like that, who just enjoy the sound of their own voice, he's genuinely interested in the other person and listens as much as he speaks. it's as if he views it as an interesting learning opportunity instead of a chore.

I'm somewhat antisocial, which is probably deeply rooted in some shyness, but old age has kinda of made me not give a shit anymore. being in a group where everyone else knows one another can still cause some anxiety, but not bad if they at least open the door to you joining in. it's the ones who basically act like you don't exist, even though you're standing right beside them. in that situation, I used to hover, too shy to contribute but too embarrassed to leave. now I give the situation a chance, then just bail if it doesn't pan out.

version

Hulk_Hitler.jpg

linebaugh

"I don't bang trans girls, I prefer a woman that can get pregnant. Nothing like the adrenaline rush of satisfaction, extreme suicidal tendencies, then glorious happiness all in a span of 2 weeks."
what does this even mean?