sus

@sus pick out some cards, I'm probably going to have to make a WILL AND LAST TESTAMENT soon

I don't care, it's all part of the real 'nuum, the continuum of consciousness, but if I can scatter traces of my existence on this plane then I'll be happy err
Oh no how is your health will kent?? Should you be laying off the rum??

sus

There are plenty of beautiful decks there, I would be honored, but also, must we go there??

catalog

In this Inside the Library session, Laura Bryer will be talking about the collection of Renaissance polymath, Dr John Dee.

John Dee was one of the most remarkable figures in Tudor England, who continues to fascinate us to this day!

By the 1570s, Dee had established what has been referred to as the largest and most diverse library in Elizabethan England.

Of this once fine collection, five books can now be found within Chetham’s Library.

This session will explore how and why the books of this controversial figure joined the collection here at Chetham’s Library.

Suitable for +18

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
@sus

I've been "slacking" ( which is a superpower )

but more cards from my collection to come

1725164369524.png

Symbolic Tarot of Wirth

• Fire
Reactions: sus

sus

Tbf, all the Alien films are basically an extended Tower metaphor from the perspective of nature

sus

1725189774035.png

Came across this Drowning World tarot set in the Opus 40 gift shop. Plastic wrap prevented me from locating the Tower

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
the Church of Subgenius used to boast about SLACK as a virtue

if they were correct I am a DEMIGOD!

@sus

I have more Tower cards to reveal!

but I'm interested in what our latest member @tarotplane has to say given the name

IN UNA LIBERA INTERPRETAZONE SU CRISTOFORO COLOMBO

22 ARTISTI LIGURI IN 22 ARCANA

Ed, IL MENEGHELLO Milano Italy

1726789948678.png

LA TORRE

what if 9/11 was as much a matter of architectural criticism as religious terrorism?

if the Taro was introduced from Egypt to Europe does it not make sense that it incorporated intimations of the future destruction of western arrogance? you can't say you weren't warned centuries before, etc.,