luka

MDMA and DMT are the two drugs that have never wowed me. I'm too resilient I can't be enslaved by their artifice. There is always a sober self in me, even when the visuals kick up a notch, that stays grounded, that says "this is fake"
you just were too scared to have a full dose.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

dmt allows no arguments or scruples at a man sized dose. kiddy doses are different and the nice thing about it is that you can choose the level you want to go in at. me and kent are macho men, hairy chested men, and we go hard but its not compulsory by any means.

luka

i think mdma worked in the eighties when kent took it. it was a different emotional landscape. kent is in his 50s he grew up in a very different england.

luka

it was all race violence and football hooliganism and ira bombings and binman strikes when he was young. a troubled nation. needed healing.

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
it was all race violence and football hooliganism and ira bombings and binman strikes when he was young. a troubled nation. needed healing.

3 day weeks, a couple of nights a week there would be no electricity and you'd be playing poker or Chinese checkers with your mum and dad by candlelight because there was no electricity, if you wanted to get warm you'd seek out a brazier by the striking "firefighters" ( we called them FIREMEN back then )

sus

dmt allows no arguments or scruples at a man sized dose. kiddy doses are different and the nice thing about it is that you can choose the level you want to go in at. me and kent are macho men, hairy chested men, and we go hard but its not compulsory by any means.
The dose for normal men is perhaps kiddy sized for me

catalog

cfqNUYo.jpeg

LWxcb5w.jpeg

cgoKTcW.jpeg

esC088X.jpeg

N5a9OCB.jpeg

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
@sus

questlove talks about this in his autobiography: how in any DJ set you have to throw in a few duds to make the real tunes stand out

I learnt from E + Rave that for every peak you need a trough

here's a dud / trough

1718312827352.png

XVI - The Tower

Robert M. Place - The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed 6th Edition ( the sky blue edition )

the Greater Separation of the red and white. The symbol for separation is at the top. This is the beginning of the Albedo (2nd white stage). It represents breaking, separation, sudden change, divine intervention.

nice sturdy box, pleasant card stock, but non-reversible backs, and I don't really like the artwork

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
@sus

this one straddles the handmade / homemade divide

1718317296944.png

XVI - The Tower ( Voodoo Doll Tarot )

I'm undecided as to peak / trough positioning

edit: maybe, for the "EDM" rather than "nuum" crowd, we'll call this a "drop"

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
@sus pick out some cards, I'm probably going to have to make a WILL AND LAST TESTAMENT soon

I don't care, it's all part of the real 'nuum, the continuum of consciousness, but if I can scatter traces of my existence on this plane then I'll be happy err

• Wow
Reactions: sus