Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They should have had a marine whose character trait was farting all the time and then in one scene he sees the predator in the trees and follows through
The warm guffs clearly visible in the Predator's infra-red vision.

I'm wondering what other major cultural milestones of the 80s and early 90s I should catch up with. I've never seen Back to the Future before. Maybe that next.
Over the past couple of weeks we've watched Karate Kid, The Wraith, Cocktail, Dirty Dancing, White Mischief, Point Break (that's 1991 though).

There's a link between Dirty Dancing and Red Dawn (one of Reagan's favourite movies), same producer I think, and some of the same cast. But vastly different body count.

Karate Kid is very good, probably the best of that lot, but The Wraith was weird and good too.

Greta Scacchi in White Mischief 😍

luka

I remember enjoying cocktail. I'd like to see dirty dancing I think. My sort of thing.

luka

I had that weird phase of watching hours of arm wrestling videos. Hours upon hours on hours.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think there might be one for Spermula

Spermula_1976_poster.jpg

luka

Those Tom Cruise characters, Top Gun, Cocktail, is there a modern equivalent? Spunky, confident, sunglasses wearing men. What modern films have that character front and centre please.