What's In BoxedJoys Takeaway?

catalog

Actually I have bought a ring which allows me to remove bottle tops very easily. And I bought the right fof that specific purpose. Ive already made a video of it and its really good but I can't share it here unfortunately

catalog

The guy I was in Italy with last summer taught me how to do it and when I was in thd outsider art museum, they had cheap rings so I got one and wowed all the yanks. But I then lost the ring somehow when I was fucked on thc goo in the airport. But I picked one up thed other day for 20 quid in an antiques shop

IdleRich

IdleRich
The guy I was in Italy with last summer taught me how to do it and when I was in thd outsider art museum, they had cheap rings so I got one and wowed all the yanks. But I then lost the ring somehow when I was fucked on thc goo in the airport. But I picked one up thed other day for 20 quid in an antiques shop
Looks like a good idea... why didn't you educate me in these when I asked about jewellery in the fashion thread?

catalog

Actually it's quite difficult on a conventional 330ml bottle, opening them I mean. Feel like I might break my finger. Not quite got the knack. Works very well on the larger real ale style bottles.

If I were you rich, I would get a chunkier one than I've got. I've basically got a sterling silver one, bug it's very thin, like a wedding band.

But thd better one to get is thicker with some kind of emblem on it. Like a biker ring. Make sure you get sterling silver and you be laughing. Wowing all of the Portuguese who will think you've made fire.

catalog

No hair but otherwise accurate. My giant cousin in America marvelled at how small my hands were, laughed his head off when my shoe size was revealed to be same as his 9 year old sons

luka

ive got square stubby fingers. americans grow really large for some reason. apparently limburger is tiny though, like a wee pixie.