come discuss something on /mu/ with me real quick

craner

Beast of Burden
You're only saying this because you took advantage of my absence to knock me off the podium.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
They’ve been very unkind about bootcut jeans, wholesale accusations with the worst shoes imaginable. Examples of jeans disintegrating from overspilling over snakeskin boots. I nearly got the old shotgun out to drove down to that there London to have it out pwoper large, like men

luka

Hell in a Cell is a professional wrestling cage-based match which originated in 2004 in the Dissensus Forum It features a large cell structure, a five-sided cuboid made from open-weave steel mesh chain-link fencing which encloses the ring and ringside area. Unlike the steel cage match, the only way to get out of the Hell in a Cell without damaging the Cell's structure is through an integrated door, which is part of the Cell and is locked by chains and a padlock.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
it's a bloodsport

I know, could sense your collective nostrils flaring through the screen, expressions like that bloke commentating on tooled up ex-Seals stabbing up dummy torsos screaming death in its face

edit the pic which remains illusive to memory from thread recall

luka

I have told myself I need a break many times over the last month because I felt I was misbehaving and talking too much but I can’t stay away.
your paranoid you never misbehave. you might be paranoid schizophrenic from smoking too much ganja. its a mental disease.

luka

i was about to make a list of all the people who do misbehave but that would be misbehaving.

your paranoid you never misbehave. you might be paranoid schizophrenic from smoking too much ganja. its a mental disease.

By my own standards really. Waking up all 'what did i say last night?' afraid to read threads

luka

i better or we're going to go ape arent we. absolutely psychotic with rage and pain. what do you think about the name bass-animal btw? if we start calling you bass-animal?

I really love it. It feels like something we'd have to build up to though. I can't just self appoint myself Bass Animal. You'll have to call me that for a few months as a nickname, so then it seems like I've relented because there was no other choice, that I almost accept it in a self-deprecating way

Who’s gonna mention hauntology first.we’ve carefully avoided it until now but someone is about to mention it I can feel it in the air

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

most of the main users here like luka are well into their 60s though. too old to get it... or maybe not?
Don't be mean Mvuent, just because he's retired doesn't mean he's retirement age. Luka's like 58/59 Other Life

luka

im 21 actually which is younger than you plus im the worlds leading vapourwave analyst and ive never even listened to any vapourwave