woops

is not like other people
"a dude may not vote for trump but he will cause two others to vote for trump", that kind of shit

luka

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🦁 🦁 🦁

luka

worth noting that craner is the only person here who has in fact never lived outside England, unless you think Wales counts

luka

maybe he would be more of a patriot if he had had the misfortune of being marooned in Holland like Tea was

luka

he might have learned to cherish his motherland if he'd been stranded on the shores of the great pacific ocean as i was for so many years, watching the surf roll in at Bondi

luka

or if he had been trapped in Dordogne, surrounded by beautiful French women, drinking Pernod in cafes, watching the old men play boules like poor old Edmund

craner

Beast of Burden
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
maybe he would be more of a patriot if he had had the misfortune of being marooned in Holland like Tea was
While I was living there, I would get excited about hills when I came back to England for visits. Even the tiny runty ones in Oxfordshire. Walking on an incline was a treat.

The only other place outside the UK I've lived in as an adult is Switzerland, which is a sort of anti-Holland. Geneva itself is mostly at lake-level, but I could stick my head out of my bedroom window and see the French Jura in one direction and Mont Blanc in the other.