xenogoth

looking for an exit
i just never expected to see him post here, not right now anyway. like it threw me for a loop.
you and i both know support for Labour of any sort to any degree is Washed and Untenable though i'll let you have the floor on that question
To notice I post here and then just act as if I'm not here is so weird. (Although it's hardly a place I come unless coaxed since thirdform soils himself every time I try and play normal poster.)

The desire to play Repeater Top Trumps like I don't wish Kit every success with this is also weird. There's no competition.

But fwiw, it's worth dating that Corbyn post. I'm hardly gonna defend something written in a fit of desperate 2019 optimism. You wish I agreed with everything I've ever thrown up on a blog.

But whatever. I'll just leave you to it for another few months I guess.

linebaugh

To notice I post here and then just act as if I'm not here is so weird. (Although it's hardly a place I come unless coaxed since thirdform soils himself every time I try and play normal poster.)

The desire to play Repeater Top Trumps like I don't wish Kit every success with this is also weird. There's no competition.

But fwiw, it's worth dating that Corbyn post. I'm hardly gonna defend something written in a fit of desperate 2019 optimism. You wish I agreed with everything I've ever thrown up on a blog.

But whatever. I'll just leave you to it for another few months I guess.
they were bullying you xeno, it was silly

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

So you've admitted you've got no political acumen? Same sort of parochialism on a loop, for ever, and ever, and ever. Things never change since the NLR days do they?

luka

thirdform is full of shit but you just have to learn to ignore him. nothing he says makes sense but its not supposed to.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't disagree but who on dissensus, v much including u + me, isn't full of shit

If being full of shit means I don't say this, then im glad to be full of shit.

Update #1: This post might already be redundant with the Labour Party doing too little too late. Apparently, Grime4Corbyn will not be making a return for the 2019 general election campaign. “The general consensus [amongst grime artists] is that they were used,” said one grime manager, who asked not to be named. “They didn’t follow up. They weren’t expecting a general election so soon, and it’s a bit late to go to the grime community now after ignoring us.”

Say what you want about Muggs, his unexciting consumer guide style writing, his pointless spats with people in print, but he wouldn't write something as infantile as this.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
If you can say this about Muggsy

Like, not to be bad but he's not a human being , not a full human being because he's never had one idea. And he can't write. So what is the purpose

Then I can say this about xenogoth. Not my fault the goldsmiths cone boy took the bait is it!

Yeah but hes a fucking ambulence chaser still obsessed with The Smiths and Burial like his shags haven't gone past first year freshers.

Granted this is me externalising my never to be resolved beef with k-punk onto him, but the amount that Kit owes to Reynolds is Infinitesimal compared to Matt's debt to the theory of lost whiteboy labourism circa 1983.

blockhead

feel a bit sorry for the k-punk defence league these days tbf. hopelessly washed-up and resigned to the dustbin of academia fad history. that 'acid communism 2021' conference in berlin must've been a front for covertly financing terrorism somewhere - or just a nice schmoozy networking event for the Academy

CrowleyHead

Hmmm. Anyone want to buy me this book? I'm broke atm.

I feel like given some of my posts here I've earned like, at least a lousy shrunken PDF of the book