haji

lala
It's fascinating to see how this newly unbridled creativity is being used -some odd and some deeply banal requests on that hypnogram site.
I noticed on rivershavewings twitter some of the best images were not that far out - just unusual combinations of components (turquoise guinea pig blowing a tuba) rather than trying to create some sort of metaphysical discovery - but there is definitely a stream of thought that a lot of people are on where they seem to think that the AI can somehow picture things that are unreal - very aspirational, but unfortunately the AI is not an oracle and has no way of knowing what a "infinite fractal of square circles" would look like any more than we do, so the images tend to come out a bit rubbish

haji

lala
Interesting also the way that the AI hedges, as someone also mentioned above - is that blobby thing an eye or a mouth, a person or a limb?
reminds me of that Freud cartoon - what's on a man's mind & is it a duck or a bunny, a candlestick or a pair of faces - optical tricks that we were marvelling at approximately 100 years ago.

woops

is not like other people
Interesting also the way that the AI hedges, as someone also mentioned above - is that blobby thing an eye or a mouth, a person or a limb?
reminds me of that Freud cartoon - what's on a man's mind & is it a duck or a bunny, a candlestick or a pair of faces - optical tricks that we were marvelling at approximately 100 years ago.
color-blind-normal-330x330.png

catalog

Hypnogram seems to privelege a coherent image over everything else but honest I find the weird vqgan+CLIP ones where its like 2 or 3 different things, "hedging", as someone said up thread, to be the more intriguing, cos you can look at em for longer.