sus

This is not true, it exists in our personal rapport and emotional bond.
Some analytic-continental hysterics whose Discord I lurk always refer to dialectical moves as "heterosexuality" they're always asking each other to be more heterosexual, to fulfill the heterosexual expectation of individuated participation. This is in contrast to merversion, mother-coded "perversion," I think? I don't fully understand but I love how they talk, always making up words always talking about their metamours and the fetish-objects of fujos

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
All these fine minds clogged with useless verbiage and obsolete arguments.

you just review books for Joe Muggs and Dorien Linsky, whereas I send the internet into chaos and instigate the barbarian culture war, we are not on the same level fam.

craner

Beast of Burden
Prove to me my method is not superior to yours.

You desperately strive to be a disciplined dialectitian but we all know you are not discpiplined at all and in fact this is when you are at your best. Accelerate the ill-discipline and break through into the realm of your own imagination and who knows what you will be able to achieve!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You desperately strive to be a disciplined dialectitian but we all know you are not discpiplined at all and in fact this is when you are at your best. Accelerate the ill-discipline and break through into the realm of your own imagination and who knows what you will be able to achieve!

again, foolish English dichotomy. One can be disciplined and undisciplined simultaneously, it's about knowing how to calculate the undiscipline.

So sad to see our welsh anti-imperialist hero adopt the rigid thinking of his English masters. A real fall from grace.

craner

Beast of Burden
again, foolish English dichotomy. One can be disciplined and undisciplined simultaneously, it's about knowing how to calculate the undiscipline.

So sad to see our welsh anti-imperialist hero adopt the rigid thinking of his English masters. A real fall from grace.

I didn't know I was your hero. This changes everything.

luka

i wonder how third got captured by it in the first place. was it an older man taking advantage of a vulnerable and impressionable boy?