version

dialectical thinking describes "unity" as syntheses and unifications,

That's different to what I'm saying. I'm talking about there being no syntheses or unification because there's nothing and no need to synthesise or unify. That that would be necessary is part of the illusion.

other_life

bioconfused
dialectics eats the merely nihilating psychedelic whether we like it or no, none can sustain that particular plateau and also live (there is manifestly something, not nothing)

version

dialectics eats the merely nihilating psychedelic whether we like it or no, none can sustain that particular plateau and also live (there is manifestly something, not nothing)

I wasn't claiming there's nothing, I was suggesting there's nothing to synthesise or unify because you don't synthesise or unify a whole. It's already whole. The separation into things which can or need to be unified is the illusion.

version

Hate every phrase here.

version

“work” from “existence,”

This one sticks out as the blurring of the two's often marked as a pitfall of the current system, "living to work," and all that, so I assume they have a specific definition of 'work' relating to something more useful/nourishing than going to the office or delivering pizzas if they're arguing against the distinction.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
They're in opposition, aren't they? The Psychedelic dissolves dialectical thinking as it exposes distinctions and contradictions as an illusion draped over oneness.

no no no no no.

this is a malelesbian error.

being is univocal, yes, it has one voice. The human attributes and the Godly attributes are univocal insofar as we partake in God's divine goodness or so. The other perspective would state that God's goodness and human goodness do not mean the same thing at all and are in fact incomparable in the sense of descriptive attributes.

So in this sense, the elaboration of religion necessarily leads to the clarification of religion, and hence its criticism.