The Great North Dissensus Pub Session

catalog

That one you gave me yes, I lost it when we moved bedrooms but found it again when I was stripping wallpaper recently

catalog

But yes let's do it. I walked past sandbar last week and sun was out, everyone was out, and I looked for you. 17th.

catalog

K-Billy is gonna Brompton me up, he's a man of many means. These are his arms, hands and t-shirt.

dx8UUQJ.jpeg

william_kent

The Japanese are exploring a lot of stuff. All that tree love and then this sort of thing alongside.

this restaurant had an interesting menu

1716575530692.png

"curry with insect meatballs"

edit: memories of "that spring we lived on bowls of risotto - with insect meatballs!"

1716575655092.png

william_kent

@catalog

here's a photo of that lightshow that was projected on the Shinjuku, Tokyo government building every night ( Guinness book of records 'best light show projected on a council building EVER' record holder, "dedication, lol")

1716580576122.png

and here's a photo from that disappointing and awful night at the TEAMLABS: OSAKA installation in the Osaka botanical gardens where my travel companion would turn to me and say"OH, another egg?"

1716580956790.png

TEAMLABS: BORDERLESS, Roppingi Hills = recommended
TEAMLABS: OSAKA, avoid

william_kent

TEAMLABS: OSAKA

1716582119445.png

"OH, another egg?"

1716582215887.png

1716582812694.png

"OH, more eggs?"

such a painful evening, a ten minute walk back to the metro soundtracked by "that was shit"