0bleak

ze germans are one of the two cornerstone tracks of the two new mixes I'm doing for Praxis.
I guess it will make more sense you see/hear what I mean.

actually it's going to be a trilogy :)
youtube live chat premiere tomorrow for the first volume @thirdform or any folks that like the noisy stuff
think it will be 9pm berlin time/3pm east coast usa time on the praxis youtube channel

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
actually it's going to be a trilogy :)
youtube live chat premiere tomorrow for the first volume @thirdform or any folks that like the noisy stuff
think it will be 9pm berlin time/3pm east coast usa time on the praxis youtube channel

don't really have anything to say in youtube chats but will pop my head in.

0bleak

understood - These live chat things are kind of a test of my mettle since I'm more than a bit socially awkward, but I guess the one for AFCB4 went ok. (by the way this is generally gonna higher tempo stuff... some old and some new as I usually do).

shakahislop

brenda.jpg

this is a photo of zhao

0bleak

spoke too soon - It's being moved to tomorrow which should be better since he was cutting it kind of close for getting the word out - I'll post the final details in the Events, Releases, Sales and Mixes section

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As so often these days, I discovered this album thanks to Spotify's autoplay function. Thanks, evil streaming overlords!