Slothrop

Tight but Polite
For some reason it's the phrase "perfect in an urban combat scenario" that gets me about the original tweet. It sounds like some pushy salesman is talking you through their range of male physiques. "Of course, if your plans involve a more traditional confrontation, I can direct your attention to our selection of Alpha Brawlers..."

wektor

For some reason it's the phrase "perfect in an urban combat scenario" that gets me about the original tweet. It sounds like some pushy salesman is talking you through their range of male physiques. "Of course, if your plans involve a more traditional confrontation, I can direct your attention to our selection of Alpha Brawlers..."
Seems like sigma prowlers would take to techware
well I will repost that acronym x zomby video again

incidentally errolson hugh has done some of the costume design for death stranding (and makes an appearance in the game, too)
so well, yes

stone island shadow project wearing sigma prowler

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Of all the other 22 Greek letters available after alpha and beta had been used, who chose 'sigma'? The two words it sounds most like are 'smegma' and 'ligma'.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Cyber-ninjas sound really cool. I'd love to be in a gang called The Cyber Ninjas, but I fear I'm not cool enough.

wektor

damn, these guys have accidentally dressed themselves as cyber-ninjas in a near-future dystopia
accurate, as this style at some point used to be called techninja (parallel to the previous gothninja which while capitalized on by HM eventually resulted in men being able to wear tights outdoors)