POETIX

luka

WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO ANGRY WITH PHENOMENOLOGY? WHATS THE BEEF? IS IT A WYNDHAM LEWIS THING? NO SOLID GROUND JUST MUSICAL FLUX? WHY ARE THEY ANGRY?

luka

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF THEY KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER I DONT CARE WHERE IT COMES FROM

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
cos they don't understand it and are crude English empiricists.

It's like old David Hume here he had to slam it into your brains. Flag Scotland emoji.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Phenomenology was one attack point where we could underpin our understanding of sensory engagement in the world prior to neurology evolving

Heavy thread for a Friday, I can only draw from applying it to monuments and landscape really which is boring as fuck, eg:

sus

I don't think neurology has anything useful to tell us yet unless chunks of your brain tissue are missing or something. What does neurology have to tell us about the experience of color, except that blood is moving around the brain? Who cares.

sus

I love Alfred Schütz he is my hero... A Renaissance man... A banker like Elliot... A poet of the mind and of commonsense

luka

theyre meticulous replies once he finishes drafting them so. im looking forward to it.