luka

today im drinking chartreuse, ardbeg 5, ardbeg 10, lagavulin 16, laphroaig cask strength, port charlotte 10, ledaig 10, and talisker 10

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've got a few bottles on the go, including one from Ardbeg, with the delightful name of Wee Beastie.

luka

the wee beastie (5) is great as is the 10 and the uighedal. great distillery. love it. drinking that with woops on his birthday made me go on this whisky binge. it was so good he swept all the glass off the table with a sweep of his arm and we had to run away.
my brother gave me a bottle that is 60% i don't know how i'm supposed to drink this?
cask strength. it tastes better. i was drinking it this morning. woops advice is correct. but you can experiment with adding a drop or a few drops of water and see how it affects the taste. what brand/age is it? it gets you wankered anyway. i really like it.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
it says a'bunadh on the bottle. i know people say it's a sin to mix it with whatever but i think it tastes horrible pure so i'm just gonna put it in my colaas i guess

catalog

one thing about whiskey i've noticed is that if you have a few, the next morning i literally feel nauseous for ages and cannot eat breakfast. different to a normal beer hangover in that respect.

catalog

I'm about to hit the pub for some foaming nut brown ale but I still feel really rough from last night

catalog

Embedded in the bread I think, sealed. New thing in co-op. I imagine it's like a pasty bug aloo gobi or chicken tikka not cheese

shakahislop

love the name (and the thing) peshawari naan, particularly as its now a staple of 'indian' food made by bangladeshis but is a pashtun town on the pakistan / afghanistan border, and has probably never been made nor consumed in peshawar

catalog

lqAu5oV.jpg