Epstein, Ghislaine, High Royal Highness Airmiles Andy, Trump, Clinton etc

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can’t bully you any more, it’s like kicking a fluffy mammal
Mate, the sum total of your "bullying" amounted to you spending several pages acting like a creepy fucking stalker, firing off one deranged image full of text copied from blog posts I'd written a decade ago after another, until sufi decided you'd humiliated yourself quite enough and locked the thread.

So yeah, top "bullying" there, 100% recommended.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I asked for the thread to be locked after spamming you, the man obliged, hobbit brain

You got a whiff of conspiratorial thinking and morphed into your main problem - a parody of yourself, you lean into it too, you know when you’re doing it and still persist. It’s the persistence which grates

Know your limits, there’s a good lambkins

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
If you want humiliation look at the treatment you take, week in week out, while hahaha-ing like a pecking chickenhead

Heads under blankets, beaks under wings

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Am I Dissensus' favo(u)rite poster? For a while I thought it was Corpsey, and it still might be, but now I'm thinking it might be me. Anyway I think the burden of proof is on the challenger here.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If you want humiliation look at the treatment you take, week in week out, while hahaha-ing like a pecking chickenhead

Heads under blankets, beaks under wings
If anyone has the slightest idea what I ever did to put this^^ mentally ill drug casualty's nose so badly out of joint, could they let me know? Because I honestly haven't got the faintest idea.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't think I've seen someone with so much unprocessed rage since the glory days of hundredmillionlifetimes. He was a fucking psycho too, but at least he never tried to give disingenuous, patronising "advice."