luka

i feel like i should take a stance opposed to craners, just for the sake of the game so i will say Putins Ukraine excursion will be a great success there will be a Putin friendly leader there very shortly sanctions wont bite and China, emboldened, will invade Taiwan to zero resistance from the wider world

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i feel like i should take a stance opposed to craners, just for the sake of the game so i will say Putins Ukraine excursion will be a great success there will be a Putin friendly leader there very shortly sanctions wont bite and China, emboldened, will invade Taiwan to zero resistance from the wider world
I think if it ever becomes really popular to be a contrarian, you'll start being extremely conformist, just to be different.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Also, this whole thing has been a great litmus test for sorting people into those whose instinct is to root for the little guy, and those who sucked up to the bully at school to avoid being bullied themselves.

shakahislop

i was at that thing at goldsmiths. i remember thinking it was pretty good, and that i couldn't understand half of it

luka

i dont think Putin is a very nice person. i'll be glad to see him knocked off the chessboard.

luka

i dont begrudge you your triumphs in the slightest. i called you the prognosticator-in-cheif.