Leo

always worth having a suit or two, if only for the occasional wedding or funeral. on a night out, you could do a suit with with t-shirt and cool sneakers (trainers).

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
always worth having a suit or two, if only for the occasional wedding or funeral. on a night out, you could do a suit with with t-shirt and cool sneakers (trainers).
You know who wears a suit with trainers?

James Corden.

catalog

I would go for it rich but wear smartish shoes, like leather brogues or similar. I was thinking while in America I should wear more suits. A lot of people had em on there like it's normal.

Years ago I was very prejudiced about them, I had to wear one at school and always found it annoying.

Leo

GettyImages-1418974187.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
I would go for it rich but wear smartish shoes, like leather brogues or similar. I was thinking while in America I should wear more suits. A lot of people had em on there like it's normal.

Years ago I was very prejudiced about them, I had to wear one at school and always found it annoying.
Was it an academy or something?

catalog

Grammar school but in 6th form you had to wear a "sports jacket" or suit. I eventually went for a tweed number and everyone ripped the piss mercilessly.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Whole suit - breaking them up it breaks up the suit, although pale blue inadvertently makes me think of Mancs City sorry

I like lighter slate grey and deep blue, works for salt and pepper. Have to scrub up for work once a week, darker navy and navy shirt. If a certain finicky fuckface isn’t there we can casual it though. Waistcoat = wanker

Real question - which tie?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Whole suit - breaking them up it breaks up the suit, although pale blue inadvertently makes me think of Mancs City sorry

I like lighter slate grey and deep blue, works for salt and pepper. Have to scrub up for work once a week, darker navy and navy shirt. If a certain finicky fuckface isn’t there we can casual it though. Waistcoat = wanker

Real question - which tie?
It's light but not pale does that make sense? Far from Citeh colours. Now I think about it I don't really have the vocabulary for describing colours accurately.

Leo

yeah, suit jacket with a different pair of trousers or jeans is pretty lame.

I have a great Paul Smith suit I bought for our wedding, but the change of styles makes it a little hard to pull off right now. Waiting for styles to come full circle, then maybe have a good tailor make a few tweaks. when a look come back in style, it's never exactly like the original from years earlier.

IdleRich

IdleRich

I have a great Paul Smith suit I bought for our wedding, but the change of styles makes it a little hard to pull off right now. Waiting for styles to come full circle, then maybe have a good tailor make a few tweaks. when a look come back in style, it's never exactly like the original from years earlier.
Sounds like a lot of work but glad you and Wash both agree with me about not splitting the thing up.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

rock that gear!

6452FF0E-C2B5-444E-93E0-7EEC3F5610C7.jpeg

Leo

best thing is you can wear anything you want today. if it's a little out of sync with current fashion, people will think it's cool for that very reason.