Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Are any of you into onlyfans?

I've not really explored it but I found a compelling one where the woman has a remote controlled vibrator that goes off everytime the audience tips her

The scenario is weird too - she's watching TV with a bloke and another woman and they're supposedly oblivious to her masturbating and she's glancing at the camera, at the audience of hunched over Herberts, as if to say "you naughty boy/s"

Cracked a few out over these videos already

And this is really only giving you a peep into the swamp of my subconscious

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Funny isn't it the shame that exists around sex

I guess that's where a lot of these kinks come from in the first place

william_kent

"The fact that five patients were found to have vacuum cleaner injuries to the penis in the past twenty years in a town of approximately 50,000 persons suggests that this may be a more common injury than was supposed. Most patients will attempt to fabricate a plausible story to explain their penile injury, but the majority, on closer questioning, will eventually relate the truth. Perhaps the true cause of many penile injuries goes unrecorded in busy metropolitan emergency rooms, and this may account for the paucity of reported cases."

"Penile injuries from vacuum cleaners range in severity from edema, ecchymosis, and minimal lacerations that are not extensive enough to warrant suture, to degloving injuries requiring split-thickness skin grafting, and up to extensive lacerations of the glans, penile shaft, corpora cavernosa, and urethra. The more severe injuries can result in subsequent penile deformity and urethral strictures... The majority of the reported injuries were sustained when the erect penis was placed directly into the body of the vacuum cleaner or electric broom where the fan blades are located, approximately 15 cm from the inlet."

Ralph C. Benson Jr., M.D - Vacuum cleaner injury to penis: A common urologic problem? .

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Are any of you into onlyfans?

I've not really explored it but I found a compelling one where the woman has a remote controlled vibrator that goes off everytime the audience tips her

The scenario is weird too - she's watching TV with a bloke and another woman and they're supposedly oblivious to her masturbating and she's glancing at the camera, at the audience of hunched over Herberts, as if to say "you naughty boy/s"

Cracked a few out over these videos already

And this is really only giving you a peep into the swamp of my subconscious
i think that once you start paying for stuff like this there's no way back any more.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
N.B. I'm watching videos of this on the usual sites, not paying for it

But I can totally see the appeal

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Funny isn't it the shame that exists around sex

I guess that's where a lot of these kinks come from in the first place

And £, transactional, look at sex work in Europe which varies from the digi evolved teasing to Adultwork to cam stalls to brothels of massive levels of shenanigans to red light to nightly rape from cuckooing dealers. Lot of drugs involved, especially here

An ex went on a coke spiral and nosedived into massage parlour work, monstrous end, not the life of liberation she claimed it would buy via paying for her own degrees before the inevitable. first phase cam model as gateway and the point I had to walk because 95% of her income went on charles, defining reason for ditching doctoral toss and getting into drug work

good watch