woops

is not like other people
thats exactly the response id expect from an educationally subnormal, obese sufferer from dyslexia, a man whose proudest claim is masturbating more times than is healthy, depraved enough to listen to rap music

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
il suffit de taper en français et j'espère que le tonnerre passe, j'ai l'impression d'être cette demoiselle dans Dernier Tango à Paris, l'air chargé d'odeur de beurre salé

version

7660ebed8b1f170b023b32a99076716b.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Stupidity is something unshakable; nothing attacks it without breaking itself against it; it is of the nature of granite, hard and resistant

woops

is not like other people
lets quote some more literature

"for the suicide to write a letter would be an act as senseless as winding his watch, for in the act it disappears with the postman - all the postmen - and like smoke clears the estate bequeathed to vanished progeny."

thats nabokov from 1 of his minor works

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Charles Dickens said:
I met that Edmund Davie once, you know. He fucking done my head in after about five minutes. Fucking wrong 'un, that one. You wanna watch him. Don't leave your pint unattended and keep an eye on your missus.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Dans l'inspiration Tony Robbins se tenait devant le formulaire de mème de l'aimant de réfrigérateur du lever du soleil, s'il vous plaît

woops

is not like other people
you all make me feel like i have a bad case of gangrene, such are your snotty, snivelling and small-minded delusions

woops

is not like other people
im very disappointed with the lot of you, such are your egrigiohs failings

luka

who would you say the top ten thickest are?
craner at number 1 obviously, for not appreciating french cinema.
give us your list

• Haha
Reactions: sus