luka

slide away is the hipsters choice but wonderwall is the one which will live forever thats written in the stars. one of the best songs of all time.

Benny Bunter

Destroying my credibility completely here, but I remember taping off the telly (maybe backstage at Glastonbury) Noel singing Wonderwall before it came out on the old acoustic, and it was miles better. I think Liam ruined it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Beatles hating is the most boring pose ever ya pair of cunts

I don't hate them. hating them would mean I see something redeemable in them, executed badly. Like you and your happy/rotterdam hardcore.

It's more that I find them dreadfully boring and question how anyone with good aesthetic sense could enjoy them.

Benny Bunter

I don't hate them. hating them would mean I see something redeemable in them, executed badly. Like you and your happy/rotterdam hardcore.

It's more that I find them dreadfully boring and question how anyone with good aesthetic sense could enjoy them.
You hate them, they make your blood boil, don't try and pretend otherwise you poser!

Benny Bunter

The intros brilliant i'll give you that but as soon as the beat kicked in it had me scrambling for the off button

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's madness I mean how can you draw a fine line here. this is an even finer line than that between jump up and 94 jungle. the real difference between 93 uk darkside and 93 rotterdam is just that one has a kickdrum and is faster. that's it. same place, same impulses powering the music.