the Fentanyl age - provenance, power and the politics of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
How many posts have you deleted at this point and why?

Literally not one, you fucking fruit loop.

An observation for the future - you have a near terminal habit of locking on to a justification crisis from your own stunted emotional growth

Another problem is you don’t have it in you to be a cunt and you don’t have the chops to debate., so you go into what I can only describe as a performance, a sort of dance, the Dance of Tea. You can’t disengage from it when you’re doing it. You know it, the board knows it

If you were a cunt, an actual parasitical pestilence and sadist, the idea of some big “fuck off” showdown would seem equally absurd and repugnant. Nevertheless, someone has to help you to help yourself work on what lies beneath the edifice. You’re not getting any younger. If you can’t handle salty humour either, well, didn’t take much to bring your rage out did it

Ingrate, there’s an actual discussion to be had in among your bovine mooing

Spare me the paternalistic bollocks, eh? What happened here is that you got your knickers in a twist over something catalog said, misattributed it to me, and then made an arse of yourself by doubling down instead of admitting your error and apologizing. If you'd done that, I'd have thought no more of it and we wouldn't still be having this stupid argument.

Then you tripled down by getting all creepy-stalker about it (digging up a photo I posted last year, really?), and falsely accusing me of deleting posts. Maybe that's just your "salty humour", though.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hahaha, holy fuck, I've just seen the all the rest of your posts. You are properly fucking losing it, aren't you? I'm witnessing a breakdown in real time.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
and finally hit ignore

no more Tea, no more quips, no more ridiculous beard, no more look at my baps face, no more Tea vs Biscuits dancing, no more reading this pillock again, forever and ever and ever

peace and tranquility

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is there anything sadder than making a great song and dance of 'ignoring' someone, and then repeatedly replying to them?

golden_flounce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.