Good Tom hanks films

catalog

One of the best actors. I wax sad to learn he's a nonce.

In Santa Monica, I saw a Zoltar machine

JDJKmIq.jpg

And this gave me a yearning to watch "Big" as soon as I got home. I love it. Love the whole thing, hanks is very chaplinesque. Especially love the piano scene.

That left me wanting more, so I went for "Volunteers" next, also very good. Hey asshole!

Im now watching "The Burbs"

Probably go for Splash next. After that I'm a big lost. I don't like forrrest gump or castaway.

What else is good?

luka

im very opposed to him. as soon as i saw the poster for big i knew he was a kiddy fiddler.

luka

never seen a film of his i can remember liking. not seen forest gump yet tho.

catalog

The burbs is more disturbing when you consider Corey feldman was in it.

You would love forreest gimp I reckon, it's about an idiot but he's a winner

luka

not seen the burbs. not seen castaway either. or that one where hes stuck in an airport

catalog

Has anyone seen the one where he's in the airport.?

Cos after splash its either thst of philadelphia and I don't really fancy philadelphia cos its a sad one. Apollo 13 also sad.

catalog

Saving private Ryan. I'll watch that before splash I reckon. Sad again but its got that hype williams shutter speed influence in the opening scene.

luka

saving provate ryan at least will have explosions and guns and that not just some cunt dying of aids looking sad

luka

bullets colliding with sand in slow motion sand scattered everywhere, sun thrugh the sand, cunts dying in slow motion, ugggggh

catalog

Yeah he gets saved, that's the whole point. And hanks dies. He dies in apollo 13 and philadelphia too

version

Haven't seen it in years, but I remember Charlie Wilson's War being fairly good. I like The 'Burbs and Saving Private Ryan too.

catalog

I'm at the point in the burbs where Corey feldmans mates are like "we're gonna go get a burger, want owt" and he's like "no way, I called the pizza dude" and they high five.

I remember being 10 and watching this and thinking I wish I could call the pizza dude.

And now I can, bug I don't want thd pizza dude, death to America!

catalog

OK I'll do it. I'm not sure tho. I feel like it was on and I watched bits of it, it felt like it wasn't hanks at his best.