Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hey man, whatever you need to tell yourself to get yourself to sleep at night. But I'll always know the truth.
The truth is that you've learned everything you think you know about sex by reading Tumblr and Twitter posts by blue-haired pixies. You think this qualifies you as a male feminist - a male lesbian, no less! - and that this will result, one day, in your reward of being admitted to sexual Valhalla. (Although clearly this day is still somewhat far off in the future:

My dick dry as fuck, do you prefer that answer?

)

Because, at the bottom of all this, you don't actually care about women at all: you're just in love with the idea of being a sexual superhero. Which would be slightly less ridiculous if you actually were getting laid. But instead you're on here, making a tit of yourself, telling a complete stranger about his wife's supposed desire to "peg femboys", and how this will apparently give her orgasms, by some unspecified means.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
The truth is that you've learned everything you think you know about sex by reading Tumblr and Twitter posts by blue-haired pixies.
Now you're making one of those totally baseless, evidence-free assertions you complained about earlier. I've never even gone on Tumblr. And I created the male lesbian before I started using Twitter. I wrote the whole book on it and then afterwards I started going on Twitter. I wonder why you're using right-wing rhetoric though (paranoid talk of blue haired women)...
You honestly think women don't like sensitive, emotionally available men? Fine, that's your problem.
The truth is that I payed attention to what women said when they said what they want. You didn't. Why else would you start juveline debates about oral sex?
Seriously, has any woman ever asked you to eat her pussy? I think one girl asked me to eat her once. But I also asked to eat her pussy on a prior occasion.
Everyone knows most women do not orgasm during sex with men. Do you honestly think women prefer it when men actively refuse to give them orgasms? Why don't you ask your wife how often you make her orgasm? How about this: ask your wife if she would prefer it if you only ever ate her pussy when she asked. Or are you too afraid she'll tell you you don't eat her pussy enough?
You think this qualifies you as a male feminist
Wrong. I'm a male feminist because, among other things, I wrote a theory of feminism, which you never even tried to understand.
and that this will result, one day, in your reward of being admitted to sexual Valhalla.
Eh, no. I am authentically a feminine man, I don't care if my male feminism gets me more women. No true male feminist would use their feminism as a tool to get laid. That's exactly the kind of masculine instrumentalism I've repeatedly criticized. Femboy feminism isn't about getting laid, it's about finding true love, and that takes time. I'm confident my femboy feminism will help me eventually find the authentic love I seek, and I see no reason to doubt that. I'm more interested in finding a woman who loves me for my true feminine self. And yes, I'm confident that she will appreciate the feminine things I do for her.
Because, at the bottom of all this, you don't actually care about women at all: you're just in love with the idea of being a sexual superhero.
Huh? No dude, I'm just romantic. I want to give women what they want. That means I care about women a lot.
Which would be slightly less ridiculous if you actually were getting laid.
Nope. I don't get laid because I'm ugly fat and broke. Like I said, women appreciate my feminism and femininity. Femboy feminism has nothing to do with my dry spell. I don't even want a large number of women to love me. I want one woman to love me: my wife. The point was never that the male lesbian would be especially popular with women. The point was to show men who happen to be feminine that they can live happy lives with their wives just like all other straight men. The goal was to show that male lesbianism is a viable lifestyle, a truth that you deny for no reason.

But instead you're on here, making a tit of yourself, telling a complete stranger about his wife's supposed desire to "peg femboys", and how this will apparently give her orgasms, by some unspecified means.
LMAO not everything is about orgasms. I know you understand little about sex because you have a phallic mindset. You really don't know how to engage in foreplay or use hands, do you? Do you even know what it means to use hands? And you still don't understand why women like pegging men. Here's a hint: it's psychological. Just admit you're scared of getting pegged, it's fine. It doesn't make you gay.

By the way, you know I was joking about the whole pegging thing right? I'm not even into pegging. I brought it up because my friend told me multiple girls he slept with wanted to peg him. I joked about it because I knew you would take my comments insanely seriously, and you did. I think it's hilarious that you fear pegging so much. It's just heterosexual sex lol!

BTW You can never deny that you're the worst kind of bully. You're an awful person. You used a joke to falsely claim I'm a rapist.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I think I've worked out what your problem is. You're completely insane. That's basically it.
That's just plain ableism. But at my most psychotic, I would have never dared to have jokingly called another man a rapist.
Also, since you didn't answer my questions, does that mean I get to draw conclusions about what your answers would be? That's what you did to me!
BTW, your problem is clearly that you're afraid that your wife has more in common with the blue-haired feminists than you think. Maybe she DOES want to peg you. Have you ever asked her?

mixed_biscuits

@malelesbian Has it occurred to you, even once, that rather than going around with the idea that, as a self-appointed "male lesbian" who already knows exactly what women want - perhaps better than they do themselves - that it might be a good idea to simply STFU and let women tell you what they want?

Because I don't think you've expressed such an idea in the entire time you've been posting here.
@malelesbian how about you go on a women's forum and see how your ideas go down (pun intended). Then post a link to prove that you can talk to women.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's just plain ableism. But at my most psychotic, I would have never dared to have jokingly called another man a rapist.
Also, since you didn't answer my questions, does that mean I get to draw conclusions about what your answers would be? That's what you did to me!
BTW, your problem is clearly that you're afraid that your wife has more in common with the blue-haired feminists than you think. Maybe she DOES want to peg you. Have you ever asked her?
I didn't call you a rapist. Calm the fuck down.

And I'd like to remind you that you started the hostility here, with all this infantile "I bet you can't make a woman cum" nonsense, which is on about the same level of rhetorical sophistication as "my dad could beat up your dad", "your mum bought you a shell suit from Primark" or "you smell of poo."

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I didn't call you a rapist. Calm the fuck down.
You called me a rapist. There was no ambiguity about it. Yes you hid behind a joke but you called me a rapist. There's no alterate interpretation.
And I'd like to remind you that you started the hostility here, with all this infantile "I bet you can't make a woman cum" nonsense, which is on about the same level of rhetorical sophistication as "my dad could beat up your dad", "your mum bought you a shell suit from Primark" or "you smell of poo."
I only started insulting your sexual abilities after you called me a rapist. That was my comeback. It wasn't an argument. Yes, I have already said that the fact that you argued about sex with me was deeply juvenile. I believe you rejected my claim that you were behaving immaturely though

mixed_biscuits

The truth is that you've learned everything you think you know about sex by reading Tumblr and Twitter posts by blue-haired pixies. You think this qualifies you as a male feminist - a male lesbian, no less! - and that this will result, one day, in your reward of being admitted to sexual Valhalla. (Although clearly this day is still somewhat far off in the future:

Because, at the bottom of all this, you don't actually care about women at all: you're just in love with the idea of being a sexual superhero. Which would be slightly less ridiculous if you actually were getting laid. But instead you're on here, making a tit of yourself, telling a complete stranger about his wife's supposed desire to "peg femboys", and how this will apparently give her orgasms, by some unspecified means.
Male saviour complex