how are your lots stomachs feeling

sus

I like the premise of the Thrillist article, but I'm a little disappointed in the result. I feel like he missed some of the major products, e.g. Rhino XL and Stacker Hornet.

sus

Also, how are these brands selling sildenafil OTC?? The people need clarity. The article raises more questions than it answers.

Leo

Big Zooba fan, great graphics

yeah, it's got a bit of a hipster feel, branding by &Walsh

but I love the food, often get the koshari with extra fried onions. and the people who work there are cool.

Leo

oh c'mon, @sufi. how can praising a legit Cairo food operation run by very nice people make you angry? getting upset about branding is silly.

luka

how do you know who they're run by? sufi says its watered down pap for the bourgeious masses run by venture capitalists, family members of the corrupt regime, not the real authentic cairo street drive by food

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
how do you know who they're run by? sufi says its watered down pap for the bourgeious masses run by venture capitalists, family members of the corrupt regime, not the real authentic cairo street drive by food
Probably tastes a lot better though, let's face it. (Although 'drive-by' food does sound excitingly dangerous.)

Leo

Yes, his assessment is based upon multiple visits and extensive conversations with the owners, I know.

luka

Probably tastes a lot better though, let's face it. (Although 'drive-by' food does sound excitingly dangerous.)
this is what you'd think (on the grounds of eg better produce etc) but (to take this comment more seriously than it was intended to be) it's never the case. the scrubbed up version is always too bland and polite. for example indian 'street food' at borough market has no personality at all.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
this is what you'd think (on the grounds of eg better produce etc) but (to take this comment more seriously than it was intended to be) it's never the case. the scrubbed up version is always too bland and polite. for example indian 'street food' at borough market has no personality at all.
I just thought I'd say the sort of you think you often say in arguments like this. I mean I'm sure the original is tons better, it nearly always is.