Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

woops

is not like other people
I'm heckling from the audience because it's no fun watching a one sided contest

as someone who has watched a few soundclash videos I'm frustrated here

because there are unwritten rules to soundclash

@IdleRich has the right idea about how these things should play out

@Mr. Tea - ... as a casual bystander with "no skin in the game", etc., I'll offer you a hint...

You have to engage in some "banter" but then you've got to back it up with a tune with a relevant message - if you call the opposition "a cripplingly insecure man-child" then play a tune that rams that message home... have fun with your selection

You could have played this:

Neneh Cherry - Manchild

manchild, will you ever win?
manchild, look at the state you're in

or this if you want to go with "teh ghey" slurs:

Divine - You Think You're A Man

you think you're a man
but you're only a boy

If you get called a wurzel then throw back some "men in tights" and "merry men" taunts about Sherwood Forest

or you could go for the @IdleRich suggestion and go for the throat

Anti-Nowhere League - So What ****

So what
So what
you boring little cunt

who cares
who cares
about you

easy

**** allegedly true story - I used to score acid off some punks who told me they once saw Anti-Nowhere League supporting the Damned and a bottle fight broke out between band and audience and the ANL won hands down

edit: also I wouldn't really recommend playing the ANL tune as it is offensive, and the "I sucked an old man's cock, so what?" line could be used as ammunition against whoever draws for that tune in a clash ( not that it really matters if that is what you're into, we're all adults here, etc., )

edit: I'm drunk already, this post may disappear within minutes....or hours, depends
ref

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I can do em in blocks, Bill

for the horrors of being played by a hamster for 3 years

Sainsbury’s Exeter April 2020, 23 face masks over a cat weasel beard

diss track

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

@Mr. Tea - ... as a casual bystander with "no skin in the game", etc., I'll offer you a hint...

You have to engage in some "banter" but then you've got to back it up with a tune with a relevant message - if you call the opposition "a cripplingly insecure man-child" then play a tune that rams that message home... have fun with your selection

Neneh Cherry - Manchild

you think you're a man
but you're only a boy

If you get called a wurzel then throw back some "men in tights" and "merry men" taunts about Sherwood Forest

So what
So what
you boring little cunt

who cares
who cares
about you

easy

**** allegedly true story - I used to score acid off some punks who told me they once saw Anti-Nowhere League supporting the Damned and a bottle fight broke out between band and audience and the ANL won hands down

edit: also I wouldn't really recommend playing the ANL tune as it is offensive, and the "I sucked an old man's cock, so what?" line could be used as ammunition against whoever draws for that tune in a clash ( not that it really matters if that is what you're into, we're all adults here, etc., )

edit: I'm drunk already, this post may disappear within minutes....or hours, depends

if we’re dropping Manchild Wektor’s near drumless edit rocks

tried soundcloud but it got automatically removed (copyright ofc)

william_kent

of course, in real soundclash, any sound can be "eliminated by poor performance, poor quality or by playing back a song"

but seeing as, technically, WYH first dropped this tune, i think "we" will "allow it"

william_kent

I can do em in blocks, Bill

Sainsbury’s Exeter April 2020, 23 face masks over a cat weasel beard

audience noise: "REWIND! HAUL & PULL UP SELECTA!"

one day i'll do my my "93 Psychick TV and 15 volts of John Holt" thread ( keeping it occult! )

2\sin \left({\frac {108^{\circ }}{2}}\right)=\phi

This could be restated as saying that the "chord" of 108 degrees is
\phi
, the golden ratio.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Neneh Cherry - Manchild

you think you're a man
but you're only a boy

So what
So what
you boring little cunt

who cares
who cares
about you

easy

OK, those are some good picks, and I can see how this could be fun if you can be bothered to put the effort in. But you're kind of doing it so well I might as well just let you carry on.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, here we fucking go. I'll restart the numbering.

1. Wash's personal anthem that he listens to every morning, in an attempt to stave off the yawning emptiness inside:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
2. Wash psyching himself up for another day of being very hard indeed, on the internet:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
3. Wash considering what he's going to say in order to wantonly destroy a fellow human being:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
5. Wash really getting into his stride now, properly bellowing at his laptop as he belts out the abuse:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
6. Wash typing out "fucking faggot sissy bitch!" and then deleting it, three times, before settling for "Does this make you wet, Miss Tea?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
7. Wash pausing for a second, thinking back to a simpler time, when there wasn't all this aggro, and everything was peaceful and lovely - for a few hours, anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
8. Wash snaps himself out of his reverie and casts around to see if he can co-opt anyone else into his gang for the sake of persecuting his mushroom-obsessed nemesis:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
9. The tiniest, barely perceptible voice within Wash's head asks him if he isn't maybe taking this whole thing a little too seriously? He shakes his head, pops a lithium and carries on.