Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You’re bitter you missed Manchild dubplate pressure, tsssk slack cunt you seem panicked

One track’s enough, hint = be succinct, playing while you paint airfix models slowly (since the palsy)

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
you’ve had an intervention coming for a while, accept it, don’t try and wriggle on the hook it looks even more tragic

couple more, your Dad listened to Pam Ayres a lot didn’t he, your kind of humour but a bit more evolved, you’ll never surpass Pam

self-explanatory

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Driving round Exeter, 10 miles an hour, paper note with a series of addresses scribbled through. Hunting, blood up and from across the street a withered grey target limping towards a Spar comes into view

It is him!

Change down a gear, 5mph, rolling over the crunching tarmac, pull up alongside the mutant, draw the consequences device out and blast

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Oh-o, somehow you’ve found yourself in the boot of my car, must’ve swung open and you simultaneously tripped and fell in Rupert, gutted for you I’m off up the moors with a vat of lsd and some horny terriers

While the above images sink in, as brain lisp anaemia further overrides your amygdala, the woofer you’re lying on cranks out

The roads have reduced to rutted lanes, dusk to night, bumpier navigation, the car biting down on looser surfacing as you feverishly reach for a phone which has somehow been misplaced

The car stops and the driver’s door opens. A bag of what sounds like a batch of chippy tools clanks to the floor. A voice rings out, someone familiar

“You should always understand your limitations, young man, make your subconscious conscious or be a slave to it as Jung stated. Channel your idiocy more creatively. A misunderstanding? Who, you and myself? Awww. You regret everything? For running your opium tea mouth like a twerp on heat? You’re very, very, very sorry? Is that smell petrol? Nooo, just backup for these remote, lonely barely call them lanes. How can you live down here? It’s like a hobbit warren. And those fuuuuuckin accents bruv? Doesn’t it get on top at times? Waitrose or Co-Op kinda gaff. Plymouth is close. I swear the entire city is inbred. Why ami naked? Funny you should ask

william_kent

Pam Ayres

Pam was MI5, although she denies it ( maybe she belongs to the Oxfordshire Cultural Mafia? Contentious, as she was born in a Berkshire town in 1947, which was only incorporated into Oxfordshire in 1974, as a result of some half arsed evil mirror magick occurrence )

edit: i'd have given that post a 🔥 emoji for the Nurse with Wound tune* but i was afraid people may think I was endorsing Pam

* I had to buy a "stereolab" album to own that tune, but all the other tracks not involving Stapleton are shit, we all know that

IdleRich

IdleRich
Pam was MI5, although she denies it ( maybe she belongs to the Oxfordshire Cultural Mafia? Contentious, as she was born in a Berkshire town in 1947, which was only incorporated into Oxfordshire in 1974, as a result of some half arsed evil mirror magick occurrence )

edit: i'd have given that post a 🔥 emoji for the Nurse with Wound tune* but i was afraid people may think I was endorsing Pam

* I had to buy a "stereolab" album to own that tune, but all the other tracks not involving Stapleton are shit, we all know that
I was just about to point out Pam Ayres was from my neck of the woods. Her nephew Vince used to prop up the bar in the Fox and Hounds in his shitty grey wife beater sharing 'wisdom' in the form of a constant stream of racist, homophobic shite to anyone unfortunate enough to be within hearing age.

I dunno if Pam was actually from Uffington, but there can't have been too many places that moved from Berkshire to Oxfordshire as we did.

IdleRich

IdleRich
As for Simple Headphone Mind, you can get the twelve with that on one side and Trippin With The Birds on the other... Stereolab did a few tunes I dig but I struggle to swallow a whole album.
If I hadn't already been in trouble for mentioning it I would probably say that if you like that tune I've heard there is a great motorik mix floating around which features it fairly prominently.

Also check out The Long Hair of Death by the 'lab.

william_kent

https://www.dissensus.com/threads/16840/page-11#post-704162As for Simple Headphone Mind, you can get the twelve with that on one side and Trippin With The Birds on the other... Stereolab did a few tunes I dig but I struggle to swallow a whole album.
If I hadn't already been in trouble for mentioning it I would probably say that if you like that tune I've heard there is a great motorik mix floating around which features it fairly prominently.

Also check out The Long Hair of Death by the 'lab.

my CD player currently has the Stereolab _ Pulse of the early brain switched on vol 5 CD in the tray... I only bought it because it was £30 cheaper than the vinyl and I only bought it for the nurse with wound tunes that you mentioned... i'm not a vinyl purist so if i can get a tune for cheap on CD then i will, but...actually I prefer vinyl...but... forty pounds for a tune on vinyl when i can pay less than ten on cd?

edit: I'll give that @IdleRich & lizatron mix a listen now actually, in my present state of inebriation it's easier to reach for the laptop 'phones than it is for the sound system controls

@IdleRich : of course I'll listen to your mix before I spam the motorik thread with Hawkwind demo versions, which may be supplemented with my acid crazed recollections of pre and post battle of the beanfield free festival flashbacks

edit: there's long and boring story that I may relate at the next "great northern dissensus meet up" about some 'new age travellers" from Hulme, Manchester who ended up in field next to nurse with wound's Stapleton's landholding in Ireland... ( actually it may be up just this forums' alley as it involves "nonce" antics with a 14 year old girl ... )

IdleRich

IdleRich
Great northern dissensus meet-up is this impossibly unreachable paradise which I hope to... someday, somehow... experience.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

yeah but check out our dog!

william_kent

unfortunately i can't find a clip of when ~Schofield co presented with "gorden the gopher" on bbc kiddy tv and Phil tried to kiss the plasma screen and howled in agony as his lips fused with the really hot burning plasma