Tradition & the Individual Talent

sus

My greatest contribution to literary history will be my library. Craner's greatest contribution to literary history will be purchasing a copy of Spectrum to be included in my library.

sufi

lala
@craner buy this for me to repent

repent!

craner

Beast of Burden
My greatest contribution to literary history will be my library. Craner's greatest contribution to literary history will be purchasing a copy of Spectrum to be included in my library.

I am going to assert my immortality through you.

luka

do you ever find yourselves caught by the same moment of conscious self awarness and looking up find your double looking back and you and then you realise oh theyve just made miillions of us

luka

and i did feel huge pressure and weight and inertia on me today ive never really encountered currents like what i found today

Reactions: sus

luka

really serious turbulence so altho i f+thought it was fanciful at the time im inclined to give it more weight now

luka

ive only once encountered something so active and huge and dense and malign and then it totally scuppered me and i suffered for years as a result

• Wow

luka

that felt more witchy and brambly, it didnt have the same bandwidth or the same masssive mass

• Love

luka

edmund had a bit the other day that blew him away with unexpected strangth so either its me or theres something in the air sometrhing afoot i would be interested to hear about other reports

• Wow

luka

cos tripping for me has been totaly routine for years really just something to do. then something like this washes up you have to winder if its just presonal al or if its a symptom