Tradition & the Individual Talent

luka

i know it and i hate it. if you can understand my hatred of it. not the reason for it but just as a question of termperement, then youll moire or less understand me

sus

Why are you reading the Tomlinson poem? You know that was just an artifact of where in the Archive pdf Sufi had flipped to when he linked it, right?

luka

there are times when you really understand what hippies mean by vibrations becasue there are some really low and desstructive vibrations out there and you can feel the whole weight of the world incvresses massively

Reactions: sus

sus

The bit I was after was Hugh Kenner's “Manuscript to Be Placed in a Bottle”

Which was alright, but not as good as Pound Era

woops

is not like other people
The bit I was after was Hugh Kenner's “Manuscript to Be Placed in a Bottle”

Which was alright, but not as good as Pound Era
it's not the same kind of undertaking though what do you expect

sus

I woke up feeling sick and then I popped a tramadol and I'm feeling swell again. Writing another masterpiece. I've decided this one will be a minor masterpiece

sus

I've gotten bored of writing major masterpieces all the time so I've switched to minor ones. What I'll do when I'm bored of that I'm not sure

sus

The winds here are very still. It's unnerving. We live in a cult-de-sac and it is like all the air currents pooled and are stuck and blocked. Nothing comes down here. They're howling down the main arterial but nothing here. I'm untouchable

mixed_biscuits