linebaugh

I may need a brief break cause Ive gotten really good at drinking rums and they dont even feel strong anymore its like Im drinking malibu

luka

hampton overproof. rum bar white. el dorado 21. some foursquare stuff. the haitian stuff is supposed to be first rate but ive not drunk it so do a few of those for me, ask the bartenders advice? definitely try the 'rhum' from martinique.

william_kent

after work drinks, the best that was "on the menu" was Mount Gay "Eclipse", so I have had enough doubles that I could have just gone to a shop and bought a couple of bottles of the stuff, would have cost me less but I'm minted at the moment

I've no idea why they rebranded the standard bottle as "eclipse", it used to just be called "mount gay"

but I prefer the bottom of the line Mount Gay to the more expensive varieties such as "Mount Gay XO" which boasts how it was matured in discarded sherry casks for years, and consequently tastes of sherry - if I wanted a drink that tasted like sherry I would have bought a fucking bottle of sherry!

william_kent

the "hot ticket" at Moss Side, Manchester, UK wakes and parties at the moment seems to be Wray and Nephews mixed with orange lucozade

I've not sampled, not sure I want to, prefer my W&R with Diet Coke plus "ice and a slice" or my "infused" perversion of a JA recipe