linebaugh

The type of purchase you make and completely lose conception of what you were doing prior to making said purchase

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
then you breed and maybe a year afterwards the once remarkable speakers start to hum, the shine of treble/top ends becomes muffled and a few months later you find half a tuna sandwich lodged in its beauty

cause or correlation, you decide

luka

i drank havana club in the cinema as research for rum club. it was very sweet. nice though. like drinking a melted rolo.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
The banana one looks naughty

If i could ever find bourbon with a real dollop of toffee and banana = gripped pronto. Never been a rum-head, might have to buy a bottle (or 5) and give it to the chefs of the family to make something transcendental with

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
If i could ever find bourbon with a real dollop of toffee and banana = gripped pronto.
Almost a cocktail version of bananas foster. There is a banana liqueur I haven't tried, so one could do that, rum, and some kind of molasses or brown sgar simple syrup. Could even make it hot.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
idea is to hand cheffy crew the bottle and see if they can incorporate its richness into a dessert - banana rum cheesecake, fried bananas w/rum cream, I dunno give executive control of the results to someone who isn’t me and who can honour the bottle’s life

luka

this is literally where linebaugh grew up, Flatonia, Texas. I can't beleive it's a real place. looks like a set.
store-fronts-in-flatonia-texas-usa-2BWFRBK.jpg

version

22-year-old-dudes-posting-here-that-just-got-ghosted-out-of-v0-wmbmppfp4bpc1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: sus