woops goes to malaysia and singapore.

luka

@luka what are your recommendations for New York City
i have to go out now but let me get back to you later tonight with my hand picked recommendations.

The Don isn't around so you lot can keep the hand-kissing between yourselves. While Gotti headlines as an Italian restaurant, it is at the sleek cocktail bar that you're let in on a taste of the lavish lifestyles of the Gambino crime family. Think unapologetically swanky interiors dominated by marbled mezzanine floors, lush velvet seats and shimmering gold metal detailing. Classy cocktails go along with a thumping playlist and some fine Italian hospitality ensures that your date goes as smoothly as what's in your glass. Some highlights include: Capo Limoncello ($22), a refreshingly tangy Sicilian aperitif; The Wise Guy ($26), a stiff pecorino fat-washed martini; Cosa Nostra ($26), a Negroni aged in wineskin.

luka

@luka what are your recommendations for New York City

luka

At Fox Lifestyle Hospitality Group, our mission is to create an
exceptional dining experience that celebrates the love for people,
embraces authenticity and humility, exemplifies a strong work ethic,
fosters growth-oriented mindsets, and builds unwavering trust with
our valued guests.

We are committed to bringing people together through exceptional
food & drinks, genuine hospitality, and an unwavering commitment to
our core values. We are passionate about creating lasting memories
and look forward to welcoming you with open hearts and delicious
dishes.

Core Values​

Loves People​

Trustworthy​

Authentic & Humble​

Growth-Oriented​

Gets It Done​

shakahislop

I don't like the look of these places luka. i'm starting to wonder about your ability to provide travel advice.

luka

I don't like the look of these places luka. i'm starting to wonder about your ability to provide travel advice.

A premiere entertainment haven, Marquee Nightclub in New York City attracts celebrities, world-class DJs, and partygoers from all over the globe for some of the industry’s most extravagant events. The original monumental 5,000-square-foot destination, Marquee offers an immersive party experience with extensive lighting, an elevated DJ booth, video, and laser systems to enhance the diverse musical talent headlining the venue.

shakahislop

My husband loves Metal so we go here a lot. He's also performed here. The gogo dancers are beautiful amd they represent metal beautifully. The bands are great.

alongside this review there's a photo that i can't copy and paste for someone but it's a girl standing on her head on the bar next to a pint glass with wads of cash strapped to her

shakahislop

lucky13-bar-8.jpg

luka

first news from edmund in singapore

"it's really fucked up. nothing but malls hotels and apartments. really boring but expensive i have no idea how anyone here lives their life. we have explored a couple of nicer areas but both were completely dead even though it was Saturday night. can't recommend it"

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Mr. Naga Pickle

A premiere entertainment haven, Marquee Nightclub in New York City attracts celebrities, world-class DJs, and partygoers from all over the globe for some of the industry’s most extravagant events. The original monumental 5,000-square-foot destination, Marquee offers an immersive party experience with extensive lighting, an elevated DJ booth, video, and laser systems to enhance the diverse musical talent headlining the venue.

HAHHA YALL REMEMBER THAT TIME AT CBS ON HALLOWEEN WHEN THE LUNACHICKS WERE PLAYING AND FUCKIN DINO STARTED YANKIN HIS HOG AND WHEN HE BUSTED A NUT THAT SHIT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS PISSING ON THE FUCKIN FLOOR HE CAME SO FUCKIN MUCH AAAAAAAA THAT SHIT WAS SICK