malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
if you weren't so annoying you might get laid.
Your avowedly "volcel" ass knows nothing about getting laid! Even less than you know about indie music!

And then you want to say that metal, which has almost no good lyricists much less any good political lyricists, is more closely aligned with Marxism than punk? Just admit you know nothing bout counter-culture. And please, the next time you listen to a song, pay attention to the lyrics. I mean come one dude, you said Paul Wall was better than the Beastie Boys. That would get you laughed out the building in any room full of hip hop fans even in Houston.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
And then you want to say that metal, which has almost no good lyricists much less any good political lyricists, is more closely aligned with Marxism than punk? Just admit you know nothing bout counter-culture.

And please, the next time you listen to a song, pay attention to the lyrics. I mean come one dude, you said Paul Wall was better than the Beastie Boys. That would get you laughed out the building in any room full of hip hop fans even in Houston.

yeh cos hip hop fans are white, noone wants to be around hip hop heads lmao, even rappers don't want to be around hip hop heads, that's how insufferable they are. Even El-p got tired of hip hop heads! The whole point of dissensus is to be against hip hop heads, hence the hip hop culture wars thread.

Also I never said metal was marxist, I said it was made by proles. Which is true re: Black Sabbath.

Anyway, you're so fucking slow and dense on the uptick and incapable of following conversations that even my indian mate in year 11 with downs syndrome who spoke with a massive accent was about 10 times infinitely more perceptive than you.

When is your mixtape coming? I want the rym hip hop heads to review it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
def won't get reviewed on Philaflava. probably not r/hiphopheads either. your best bet is rym.

(Verse 1)
Yo, it's MC Male Lesbian, straight from Brooklyn's scene,
White boy with rhythm, Jewish roots, yeah, that's me,
They call me Heterocissy, flow smooth like a breeze,
But don't let the laid-back vibe fool you, I'll bring the heat, please!
Indie rock's my jam, beats and rhymes intertwined,
In a world of stereotypes, I'm one of a kind,
Raised in the borough where the cultures collide,
Where hip-hop meets gentrification, gotta ride the tide.
But truth be told, I'm living in a paradoxical state,
Juggling rhymes and melodies, can't seem to create,
Lost in the shuffle of Brooklyn's crowded streets,
Struggling artist, feeling incomplete.
(Chorus)
MC Male Lesbian, never seen without a jest,
Rocking mics with indie beats, putting words to the test,
In the heart of Brooklyn, where diversity meets,
Heterocissy's on the rise, aiming for the feast.
(Verse 2)
I walk the streets of BK, headphones on, lost in sound,
Searching for inspiration, but it's nowhere to be found,
Hip-hop's in my blood, but indie's in my soul,
Trying to find my place in a world that takes its toll.
They say I'm unproductive, but they don't know the grind,
Every missed beat, every lost rhyme, I still find,
A reason to keep pushing, chasing my dream,
In the city that never sleeps, where things aren't as they seem.
From Williamsburg to Bushwick, I roam,
In the land of artistry, I've found my home,
But time keeps ticking, and I'm still behind,
Hoping one day, my mixtape will find its shine.
(Chorus)
MC Male Lesbian, never seen without a jest,
Rocking mics with indie beats, putting words to the test,
In the heart of Brooklyn, where diversity meets,
Heterocissy's on the rise, aiming for the feast.
(Bridge)
So here I stand, white boy in the mix,
Jewish roots, indie vibes, can't deny my fix,
In the world of hip-hop, where I don't quite fit,
But I'll keep spitting rhymes, until I find my hit.
(Outro)
MC Male Lesbian, Heterocissy in the zone,
Brooklyn's own, on the microphone,
With indie rock in my veins, and hip-hop in my soul,
I'll keep chasing my dreams, until I reach my goal.

Now pay me.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Anyway, you're so fucking slow and dense on the uptick and incapable of following conversations that even my indian mate in year 11 with downs syndrome who spoke with a massive accent was about 10 times infinitely more perceptive than you.

LMAO remember when you called me an ableist? Look who's showing their true colors now Mr. Ableist =D

As for your little nursery rhyme...it was cute, both in its content and the fact that you honestly seemed to put some work in it (who knows why). Obviously I could write a better rhyme in my sleep hanging upside down, blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back (using a pen in my mouth), but unlike most people on Dissensus, I'm not a hater. Congratulations for expressing your non-robotic side. It was, as they say, adorbz.