thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Well, and Third, I guess. And malelesbian.

I'm insanely chill.

It's just that this place is full of nincompoops so against the judgment of Mark Twain, I argue with them. But using the anger in a cold, calculated and methodological manner ensures I don't stoop to their cuckolded zen level.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I myself aspire to such ja sagen, but of course the quote leaves out exactly how and by what criteria one would determine what is truly “necessary,” what counts as fati and what counts as contingency. Obviously Nietzsche scorned, cried out, and raged against a lot in his day. If he were a mere Zen conservative (@mixed_biscuits) his writings would likely be consigned to oblivion. It’s this tension that keeps things interesting. “That which is falling should be given a push,” he also says, not passively observed in self-satisfied resignation to all that merely is.

biscuits is a dirty kafir who doesn't wash his anus and eats bacon sarnies so of course he won't understand this quote from Nietzsche.

More , there was also a refined and excellent tact and taste! Not as mere brain drilling! Not as "German" culture, with its loutish manners! But as body, as bearing, as instinct in short, as reality. All gone for naught! Overnight it became merely a memory! The Greeks! The Romans! Instinctive nobility, taste, methodical inquiry, genius for organization and administration, faith in and the will to secure the future of man, a great yes to everything entering into the imperium Romanum and palpable to all the senses, a grand style that was beyond mere art, but had become reality, truth, life . All overwhelmed in a night, but not by a convulsion of nature! Not trampled to death by Teutons and others of heavy hoof! But brought to shame by crafty, sneaking, invisible, anaemic vampires! Not conquered, only sucked dry! Hidden vengefulness, petty envy, became master ! Everything wretched, intrinsically ailing, and invaded by bad feelings, the whole ghetto world of the soul, was at once on top ! One needs but read any of the Christian agitators, for example, St. Augustine, in order to realize, in order to smell, what filthy fellows came to the top. It would be an error, however, to assume that there was any lack of understanding in the leaders of the Christian movement: ah, but they were clever, clever to the point of holiness, these fathers of the church! What they lacked was something quite different. Nature neglected perhaps forgot to give them even the most modest endowment of respectable, of upright, of cleanly instincts. Between ourselves, they are not even men. If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men.

avanti-barbari!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Even people you're notionally 'friends' with have said via PM that they think you've gone completely mad.

I would like to emphatically state that I have no issues and am on very good terms with droid, and that him going mad would be a net positive in my book to break up the deadening pints and fags farage banter.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I would like to emphatically state that I have no issues and am on very good terms with droid, and that him going mad would be a net positive in my book to break up the deadening pints and fags farage banter.
I wasn't talking about you, was I?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyway, I'm thoroughly fucking bored of all this primary school bullshit, so all I have to say to @droid and @sufi on the matter is this.

If either of you can find a post - a single example will do - where I've got so unbelievable upset at being wrong about something that I've literally threatened someone here with physical violence, then I'll admit you're right, or at any rate, that Wash and I are "as bad as each other."

But if you can't, then I recommend that you both wind your fucking necks in, issue grovelling apologies, and have a good think about why you've both instinctively sided with a man (and I use the term loosely, because frankly my four-year-old son has better emotional literacy) who has done exactly that on many occasions.

(No doubt you'll both blast me with a truly devastating 'haha' emoji response, which I will take as admission that you can, in fact, find any such posts from me.)

droid

Anyway, I'm thoroughly fucking bored of all this primary school bullshit, so all I have to say to @droid and @sufi on the matter is this.

If either of you can find a post - a single example will do - where I've got so unbelievable upset at being wrong about something that I've literally threatened someone here with physical violence, then I'll admit you're right, or at any rate, that Wash and I are "as bad as each other."

But if you can't, then I recommend that you both wind your fucking necks in, issue grovelling apologies, and have a good think about why you've both instinctively sided with a man (and I use the term loosely, because frankly my four-year-old son has better emotional literacy) who has done exactly that on many occasions.

(No doubt you'll both blast me with a truly devastating 'haha' emoji response, which I will take as admission that you can, in fact, find any such posts from me.)

Calm, reasonable, lucid, amiable. Not a tightly-wound ball of rage at all.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Calm, reasonable, lucid, amiable. Not a tightly-wound ball of rage at all.
You're a despicable piece of shit, and yes, chalk this up as a "win" if you like, since your sanctimony is simply a mask for a "u mad bro" attitude more suited to 4chan. But you've sided with someone whose way to deal with anger is to issue rape and death threats, and with a forum moderator who has allowed this to pass unchallenged for over a year.

Sufi should hang his head in shame at the cesspit this place has become under his alleged stewardship.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You're a despicable piece of shit, and yes, chalk this up as a "win" if you like, since your sanctimony is simply a mask for a "u mad bro" attitude more suited to 4chan. But you've sided with someone whose way to deal with anger is to issue rape and death threats, and with a forum moderator who has allowed this to pass unchallenged for over a year.

Sufi should hang his head in shame at the cesspit this place has become under his alleged stewardship.

mate with all due respect, and I'm just not going to get involved in the beef between you and wyh, you attacked droid first in this thread. even though he hasn't interacted with you for ages.

What did droid do for you to fly off the handle?

Personally I don't mind you calling me raging because it's a persona I intentionally cultivate for comedic effect but droid is anything but a tightly wound up ball of rage.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"I'm not getting involved, but..."

>immediately gets involved

What did droid do for you to fly off the handle?

Oh nothing much, just chided me for being irrationally aggressive while siding with someone who's repeatedly threatened to kill me. Which apparently isn't irrationally aggressive at all but perfectly harmless ladzbantz.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Oh nothing much, just chided me for being irrationally aggressive while siding with someone who's repeatedly threatened to kill me. Which apparently isn't irrationally aggressive at all but perfectly harmless ladzbantz.

he sided with him after you sent for him though. you're not wiley, gotta be judicious. send for me it's fine, because I'm the real boss of this forum. noone has broken me yet and they cannot.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Then go to the polis and take it up with them, @Mr. Tea

Sorted, get a proper legal read of satire and actuality

You keep frothing here because not everyone agrees with you, you fuckin sap

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
clearly leaving you be wasn’t enough

ring 999 and get the ball rolling ffs or stfu once and for all
Nah, I'll leave the pathetic, empty threats that we both know will never be acted on to you, since they've been your speciality since day 1 of this embarrassing idiocy that you began a year ago because you lacked the balls to admit you made an error.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I’ll self refer then, tidy up any loose legal ends, don’t want you looking over your shoulder indefinitely and when your “j’accuse” bs fails maybe you’ll finally stfu

You asked for it and I’m giving it to you, say as a wee 💝 . You sounded very concerned regarding your safety and well-being .. very concerned

What’s changed, you finally grown a pair?

sus

I find your signature very threatening. Mumbled nonsense. What does it mean?? It's an insult to reason, a menace to meaning.