droid

What I don't understand is how/if you all expect any kind of closure from these dynamics, given how mutually perpetuating these antagonistic interactions are, or if any of you view it more as an occasion to vent angst or something.

That was pretty much my point. Why cant tea just keep people's names out of his mouth? From what I can tell, WYH has been ignoring him for a while. I haven't even been here - and yet, he cant help himself.

Its really not that complicated. If you want to avoid conflict you don't slag people off behind their backs - or they will eventually respond and we're back to square one.

DannyL

Wild Horses
What I don't understand is how/if you all expect any kind of closure from these dynamics, given how mutually perpetuating these antagonistic interactions are, or if any of you view it more as an occasion to vent angst or something.
I suspect no one involved actually wants closure. Or rather the only acceptable form of closure is to win.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Provoking Tea for what must be years now, and then he finally snaps and you play the victim? All the while righteously prosthelytizing mental health? Tea may be annoying, but at least he's not a fucking psycho.

You can keep your gifts.

Victimhood yet endlessly accepting constant supervisory intervention and help? And for free? I’m not the nhs, remember

Square root of hypocritical bs. You know the worst kind of addict? The narcissist - the user

Next time you’re in crisis @pattycakes_ , remember all the freebies gifted and be grateful you’re not getting invoiced an actual hourly rate. Say what you want, believe what you want, i’ve met some users in this life but you took it to another level

Anyway, at least you had the indecency to confirm it

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Never spent as many wasted hours with any other human going through the nitty gritty who turned out to as an ungrateful a cunt as you, no, hand on heart

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
And knowing all the drugged out and professional experiences you've shared on here and in private and you're stooping to public diagnoses and saying I take the cake. Well, yeah, that doesn't come across as swipes of desperation or anything like that does it. What a fucking disgrace.

bernardmanning.guff

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Thing is, I am grateful and told you so many times. But I also think what you did with Tea is shit and now watching how me saying that out loud provokes this level of grim mask off shit just takes away any respect that was there. It's funny how the covert narcissist handles criticism isn't it

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Just a vast fucking reservoir of darkness that you find your target to take out on, but it's all justified because he's annoying

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Pleading about addiction, accepting support from every resource at my disposal

”Not a good look”

Shameful - shame on you, I’m not even angry just extremely disappointed

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Where and how did I ever use you to such an extent Tom?

And you want to point my attention at professional ethics? Fuckin do one you using cunt

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Pleading about addiction, accepting support from every resource at my disposal

”Not a good look”

Shameful - shame on you, I’m not even angry just extremely disappointed

You couldn't even take one little bit of crit

Fuckin state of you. And you're supposed to be a pro in the field?

droid

I suspect no one involved actually wants closure. Or rather the only acceptable form of closure is to win.

Its a weird one with Tea. I don't think Ive ever seen him actually win an argument in over 20 years and yet he persists regardless. In that sense, the tea/biscuits and tea/WYH dynamics seem like his natural milieu as both are characterised primarily by their unwinnable, low stakes futility. A Sisyphean debacle of rage, ego and masochism.