pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I take it every day but draw the line at such overt users

Pleading about addiction

Using... you took it all upon yourself and I am grateful... told you so a thousand times in emails. But that doesn't exempt you from being called out, and yet that's what's gotten you into this frothing mess.

The mountains out of molehills are astounding.

Never had you down as one of these, man. Sad.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I suspect no one involved actually wants closure. Or rather the only acceptable form of closure is to win.
This is the impression I'm under too, and admittedly it is a bit difficult for me to relate to. My mode here is either equanimous observer, or knavish shit-stirrer (which I try to back out of when I go too far).

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Pleading about addiction

Using... you took it all upon yourself and I am grateful... told you so a thousand times in emails. But that doesn't exempt you from being called out, and yet that's what's gotten you into this frothing mess.

The mountains out of molehills are astounding.

Never had you down as one of these, man. Sad.

You reached out to me cunt, remember or were you too hammered? Such is life. Some people will blag their way through stealing and taking what they can, just like you

Ethics? You have no professional or experiential idea of practice, so when you waste 2.5 years of your own life trying to keep me off the gear, you’ll be in an experiential position to talk ethics and hypocrisy

Go fuck yourself Tom, seriously, all your angst about art, let me break it to you no-one cares and the next time you’re in crisis your email is about to get chimp blocked too

I could say a fuck load more but you’re not worth it and I feel a big enough idiot as it is for investing so much fuckin time on attempting to support your narcissism recovery

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Provoking Tea for what must be years now, and then he finally snaps and you play the victim? All the while righteously prosthelytizing mental health? Tea may be annoying, but at least he's not a fucking psycho.

You can keep your gifts.
I'm glad someone here understands that this idiotic antagonism was begun entirely by WYH because he lacks the emotional functionality to process his vast stores of rage, and decided, completely arbitrarily, to focus on me as an avatar for the seemingly infinite number of things he hates about this country, life in general, and himself. If he doesn't like me bumming his dead dad, then he should have considered that he might get hurt before saying he wanted to play rough with the big boys.

However, in a sense, he's so obviously damaged that I almost feel bad blaming for something that I suspect he has little control over, for all that he's evidently an unlikeable cunt on top of that. Droid is a far worse case because he doesn't have this excuse. For all his pretences to radicalism, he clearly enjoys playing the role of a cop of sorts on this forum, but fails the most elementary test of impartiality by continuing to pretend that WYH is the injured party here.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You reached out to me cunt, remember or were you too hammered? Such is life. Some people will blag their way through stealing and taking what they can, just like you

Ethics? You have no professional or experiential idea of practice, so when you waste 2.5 years of your own life trying to keep me off the gear, you’ll be in an experiential position to talk ethics and hypocrisy

Go fuck yourself Tom, seriously, all your angst about art, let me break it to you no-one cares and the next time you’re in crisis your email is about to get chimp blocked too

I could say a fuck load more but you’re not worth it and I feel a big enough idiot as it is for investing so much fuckin time on attempting to support your narcissism recovery
Oh dear. Sorry to hear this, @pattycakes_, prepare to become the new love/hate infatuation object. Rape threats incoming...

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
as someone else put it

Mr Tea is a manifestation of postmodernism at its purest: depthless, wallowing in narcissistic contradiction, a million posts with zero content, zero engagement with ideas (instead simply entailing the banal repetition of that adolescent-existentialist mantra "that's just your opinion") , obsessive solipsistic egoism; in short, Tea is a seamless buffoon of contemporary pomo ideology, all the time with a 'lost object' libidinal craving for the extra-ideological fascism of the Vimothys of this world.

and I don’t even have to read your posts!

droid

lol. I don't think I ever absolved WYH of his sins, and as someone said to me in PM (guess who!), nobody bothered to defend you because you're so annoying - and for all his faults, WYH hasn't mentioned you or had any interactions with you for a while now, wheres you cant seem to help yourself, in fact this conversation only happened because you just cant help yourself.

Regardless. There's a line. You just don't go after people's kids or their dead. The fact that you think repeatedly crossing that line is 'playing with the big boys' is illuminating.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
All i‘ve lost is critically dependent user sidling over some form of fake friendship, that’s enough of a win for most people, cleave away the trash

Thank you @droid , didn’t take much to rinse a runt out of my *concern* email list worrying what they’re getting up to

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Its a weird one with Tea. I don't think Ive ever seen him actually win an argument in over 20 years and yet he persists regardless. In that sense, the tea/biscuits and tea/WYH dynamics seem like his natural milieu as both are characterised primarily by their unwinnable, low stakes futility. A Sisyphean debacle of rage, ego and masochism.
Not only a cop, but also a referee! Is there no end to your talents?

You're getting trounced by Mr Tea droid fucking hell how embarrassing. That will never happen to me

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That was pretty much my point. Why cant tea just keep people's names out of his mouth? From what I can tell, WYH has been ignoring him for a while. I haven't even been here - and yet, he cant help himself.

Its really not that complicated. If you want to avoid conflict you don't slag people off behind their backs - or they will eventually respond and we're back to square one.
He mentioned me, a propos of nothing, this very afternoon, you twat.

He's also started at least two threads with my name in the title just to try and wind me up. Maybe I've done the same in return, but if so then I'm damned if I can remember doing it. No doubt you'd have it bookmarked for evidence if I had, though.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I’ll spare the forum exact details of your “needs” @pattycakes_ but you know exactly how much free time, advice and counselling you received through me

i’d say plenty, plenty enough and severely enough as a risk at times to be told you’re a cheeky enough cunt using people as it serves your needs, that’s the reason for the narcissist tag because it’s appropriate

don’t need your “thanks”, don’t need anything from pond life who are approaching 50 and still can’t hold down a job and you wanna lecture me about ethics and competency?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
You made this personal. You've decided to rear your ugly head. I don't give a fuck how many years of this or that you've done. It's still there for all to see.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
never wasted as much time on a service-user living abroad before, I’ll give you that

tough love would be saying you post like a stoned Trigger from Only Fools and Horses reading Terry McKenna but we’re a bit beyond that

go for it, change the world one angsty “art is dead” lurch/shit tune at a time

droid

Bookmark? I just use
He mentioned me, a propos of nothing, this very afternoon, you twat.

Yes, in response to me mentioning that you'd been talking about him behind his back. From what I can tell he hasn't interacted with you or mentioned in at least 6 (blessed) weeks.

He's also started at least two threads with my name in the title just to try and wind me up. Maybe I've done the same in return, but if so then I'm damned if I can remember doing it. No doubt you'd have it bookmarked for evidence if I had, though.

Bookmarked? I just use the search function.

You pulling up a ten year old quote from Luka is hilarious in this context though. Id say you have that framed.