GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

viktorvaughn

scratchy is right up there with geeneus/dump valve stuff/plastician and tubby when it comes to 'avant'-grime productions... i dont know why more of his stuff isnt released. he should have a much bigger catalogue to his name.

speaking of which, i wish those wizzbit beats old school 2 and 2600 (the former in particular) would get released.

What beats has he done outside of shangooli and stick a pin? The first is amazing and the second is like a poor man's version of the first.

Obviously a don on the Mic, top 10.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
What beats has he done outside of shangooli and stick a pin? The first is amazing and the second is like a poor man's version of the first.

Obviously a don on the Mic, top 10.

stick a pin is heavy..

he's done one beat (I think it's him) that I've been wanting forever.. with some hugely vocoded sample that goes 'shut your MOUTH'

heavy

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
stick a pin is heavy..

he's done one beat (I think it's him) that I've been wanting forever.. with some hugely vocoded sample that goes 'shut your MOUTH'

heavy

That beat is a lot - for some reason part of me thinks it might have got released, but then I remember it is Scratchy who never releases anything.

It's called, unsurprisingly, Shut Your Mouth.

Wasn't Scratch also on the buttons for the beat for Trim N Scratch? That beat was massive, although the mixdown on the release is really fucked.

Last edited:

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
^i'm guessing he did 'b.u.n.' as well, which is just a ridiculous beat.

there's also that alternate version of 'stick a pin' with the crazy drums that gets played in pretty much every roll deep set.

Wasn't Scratch also on the buttons for the beat for Trim N Scratch? That beat was massive, although the mixdown on the release is really fucked.

that beat is too much! did it ever get a release? not bassy enough on the version i got, oh and b.u.n is insane aswell - whoever was doubting scratchy's production...

shangooli = sexiest grime instrumental ever

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
that beat is too much! did it ever get a release? not bassy enough on the version i got, oh and b.u.n is insane aswell - whoever was doubting scratchy's production...

shangooli = sexiest grime instrumental ever

Yeah it got released about a year ago.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
http://files.filefront.com/LoganSamaKiss20070903zip/;8477221;/fileinfo.html

SKEPTA / I'M THERE / BOY BETTER KNOW
GHETTO / TOP 3 SELECTED / J CLARKE/ADAMANTIUM
GHETTO / COMMANDMENTS / J CLARKE
DEVLIN / DUMPLIN / OT
ASHER D FT GHETTO / ON THE INSIDE / AD82
FTIZZLE FT K9, ASHER D & DURRTY GOODZ / OUT IN THE STREET / IMP BATCH

***SWINDLE IN THE STUDIO***
GHETTO / JUST BEGUN / SWINDLE PRODUCTIONS
PURPLE / BEAUTIFUL MUSIC / SWINDLE PRODUCTIONS
NIKKIE S & NYKE FT BABY KATIE / THINGS ON YM MIND / SWINDLE PRODUCTIONS
SEDMAN / IT'S GONNA RAIN / SWINDLE PRODUCTION

TERROR DANJAH FT SHOLA AMA / FORGETS / HARDDRIVE
TERROR DANJAH FT DOUBLE S, GRIMINAL, YOUF, MESSY, S KID, CHIPMUNK, LITTLE D & P MONEY / MORPH / HARDDRIVE
TERROR DANJAH FT DURRTY GOODZ / RELOADS / HARDDRIVE
WILEY FT JME, CHIPMUNK & SKEPTA / NO QUALMS REMIX / BIG DADA
TRIM / TRIM'S THE NAME / SOULFOOD
KANO / GRIME MC / 679
TINCHY STRYDER FT CHIPMUNK / SORRY YOU ARE / ADAMANTIUM

***D POWER & DA FAM IN THE STUDIO***
D POWER / LET IT GO / D POWER
DA FAM / WHO'S THAT GIRL / D POWER
FUMIN / MESSAGE FREESTYLE / PAID IN FULL
TOP KAT FT MARGER / MY NAME IS / DUB
DA FAM / NOT WITH THE FAM / D POWER

***D POWER, FUMIN, JOOKIE MUNDO, TOP KAT & SKARY ON THE MIC***
SKEPTA / DEAD (LOGAN SAMA KILLASOUNDBWOY VIP) / DUB
DEXPLICIT / STEAMTRAIN / ADAMANTIUM
SKEPTA / ROCKSTAR VIP / ADAMANTIUM
SO SOLID / WOOH / SO SOLID
TERROR DANJAH / ZUMPI HUNTER (DOK REMIX) / ADAMANTIUM
MANIAC / NO E3 / ESKIBEAT
JME / MAYHEM VIP / BOYBETTERKNOW
BENGA & COKI / NIGHT / TEMPA
J SWEET / DIGITAL / MIXING
NASTY JACK / BRUCKSHOT RHYTHM / ADAMANTIUM
DEXPLICIT / WAKADOOSA / ADAMANTIUM

viktorvaughn

Wiley on fine form on RWD -

im a downloader as well ... i,ll download some1,s whole families album wow it dont mean nothing theres a big world outhere downloading dont hurt me i make too much music

im a beast bruv me and the studio are too tight not just bars but beatz too my brain is doin two things in this scene bars and beats of a high level who else does this honestly who,s got both on lock and dont say skepta he,s almost there but not quite and be honest

i allocate brain power to both beats and bars ghetto aint on my door ask kano he,ll tell ya and he,s ghetto,s mate true stories

there is something about my beatz that scorcher and skepta aint got.a 8 year back catalogue that influenced them both to make music so thats wot lets me know that i am the master everybody knows it. dont fight it i pull grime tunes out my sleeve like a magician no samples i start from scratch.everybody wake up

yeh im a player who scores all week every week 4 my team if only u could see i score 50 and set up 50 ghetto aint on my door ask him he,ll tell u .im jus sayin, songs or freestyles are 50 percent music and 50 percent bars i do both and i put 100 percent into both who am i really .i must be a legend besides other things

i am master yoda to him from today its all gonna change watch the game has a new lease of life. eskiboy the reinvention im evolving now i have to get back to work

S

simon silverdollar

jesus, no wonder Wiley's alleged coke addiction always comes up when people clash him!
he does like talking about himself, doesn't he...

petergunn

plywood violin
Wiley on fine form on RWD -

there is something about my beatz that scorcher and skepta aint got.a 8 year back catalogue that influenced them both to make music so thats wot lets me know that i am the master everybody knows it. dont fight it i pull grime tunes out my sleeve like a magician no samples i start from scratch.everybody wake up

i am master yoda to him from today its all gonna change watch the game has a new lease of life. eskiboy the reinvention im evolving now i have to get back to work

these are almost up there with this one:

wiley said:
ive got volkumes of instumental albums come on i make beats in my sleep wake up and then really make the same tunes i heard in my sleep im a wizard

someone should publish a little poetry book of the best of wiley's RWD posts... and he should finish Umbrella vol 1, etc etc...

viktorvaughn

'im a beast bruv me and the studio are too tight'

'i pull grime tunes out my sleeve like a magician'

'i must be a legend besides other things'

'i am master yoda'

Wiley the legend will never be forgotten with claims like these. I think his next mixtape should be called 'A legend besides other things'. Next projects are 'tunnel 7 ,8 out next month, umbrella this month and ten pound an hour november and other projects ive got are 3 perspectives with chipmunk and maniac' apparently.

Last edited:
ive been slipping

i cant believe ive completely slept on chipmunk and ice-kid and all the Eskibeat youngers.
Its been months ive heard wiley bigging up the youth constantly but i never paid any attention, mostly because of their silly names, and because i thought my grime universe was already fairly well populated with personalities. if you did that too then check this (off prancehall's blog)

bloody hell they're good. not sure who was better, ice kid much more venomous, angry - chipmunk seemed just so smooth

good picks from wiley. i cant believe they are so young, wiley does look like a proud dad in that video, and also very out of it.

viktorvaughn

I think Ice Kid has parted ways with Wiley now though?

I am loving that slightly sweetboy edge to Chipmunk though.

Heavy lyrics too.

Jesus tempts me
Satan tempts me
But its the The Lord that wins over all....

Last edited:

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I'm so glad I've seen that vid. I'm obviously not keeping up - those two are absolutely excellent. It's great to see real energy, commitment and enthusiasm to simply MC.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
quick qn: i've always wondered, who produced the 'Wifey' riddim? there's several versions about (Sadie Ama, Goodz in passing...) but was the instrumental ever released? (I love it)

viktorvaughn

Uptown Records Sale!!

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST
"Graveyard EP" - Lewi White [JahMekTheWorld] 1
£1.00 £1.00
"Don't Trust" - Ruff Sqwad [White] 1
£1.00 £1.00
"Konk" - Stutta ft Jammer [white] 1
£1.00 £1.00
"Drinking Beer Remix" - Mastermind Troopers Feat Bear Man + Doctor 1
£1.00 £1.00
"Friendz?" - N.A.S.T.Y. Jack [Speedos Noodle] 1