GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

msoes

barcodes? everyone knows you dont need to get a barcode, you just go to tescos and nick the barcode off tomato soup or something that a record shop probably doesnt sell.

benjybars

village elder.
Yeah this beat is sick, I don't know who it is though. This frustrates me all the time, I hear a lot of really great grime beats on these videos that I don't hear any of the DJs on Rinse spinning and it's really difficult to find out what they are. I'm still trying to track down the one which takes up the majority of this video:

someone on rwd was askin about that beat. i think maniac was suggested but not too sure. it's fire tho.

tom pr

the first beat on the Brutal clip? I've heard it played quite a bit- it sounds like Maniac...

I didn't know Double S had a free mixtape too! Would love it if someone upped that.

tomd

penis like a micromachine
Saw advert for radio 1, "bringing you the freshest new music from 7", noticed there was wiley intrumental in the background for the whole add. I believe it was morpheus. Big look.

benjybars

village elder.
the first beat on the Brutal clip? I've heard it played quite a bit- it sounds like Maniac...

I didn't know Double S had a free mixtape too! Would love it if someone upped that.

yeah he's got two.. someone on here must have em! come on.... ;)

tom pr

Brutal has another free mixtape on his myspace now. i listened to School Days 1 three times in a row in the library today- I really like short, succinct EPs like that and the Motivation Music ones.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Brutal has another free mixtape on his myspace now. i listened to School Days 1 three times in a row in the library today- I really like short, succinct EPs like that and the Motivation Music ones.

I'm not really big on either of these mixtapes at all (vol 2 especially), but I know he is capable of greatness because of that "Allow Me" track which is soooo good. I think you can download it from his myspace from the player. He's really good on that 'You Think You're Big' track too, which is one of my favourites of last year. It's on Griminal's promo. Speaking of which, although I'm thankful, I'm not really sure why Griminal made 'It's Alot', 'You Think You're Big' AND 'Its Not Just Bars' available to everyone for free at once without some sort of watermark on it or reason for someone to buy it when it actually gets released.

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Who did that Junior Special track at the beginning of the Boy Better Know rinse session 13/ 01 / 08? Any info much appreciated, also who did the beat.

Maximum is becoming my favourite DJ. He's still only like 12 or something innit.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Who did that Junior Special track at the beginning of the Boy Better Know rinse session 13/ 01 / 08? Any info much appreciated, also who did the beat.

Maximum is becoming my favourite DJ. He's still only like 12 or something innit.

hahaha! This is the exact track I was referring to when I said:

Yeah this beat is sick, I don't know who it is though. This frustrates me all the time, I hear a lot of really great grime beats on these videos that I don't hear any of the DJs on Rinse spinning and it's really difficult to find out what they are. I'm still trying to track down the one which takes up the majority of this video:

This Junior Special version sounds like griminal having a laugh. I think it actually might be.

I told you it was big!! One step closer. Sending Maximum a message right now...

EDIT: Interestingly Maximum right after he plays the track on that show says 'hold tight benga, hold tight griminal, hold tight the junior special crew.' Benga?!

Last edited:

mistersloane

hahaha! This is the exact track I was referring to when I said:

This Junior Special version sounds like griminal having a laugh. I think it actually might be.

I told you it was big!! One step closer. Sending Maximum a message right now...

EDIT: Interestingly Maximum right after he plays the track on that show says 'hold tight benga, hold tight griminal, hold tight the junior special crew.' Benga?!

That's so funny, I was gonna put on the post 'sounds a bit like the beat that Sick Boy liked' but didn't in case I got laughed at lol.

Tootsi

That junior spesh track is made by some people called Red Hot, im not sure who made the beat though,

Check out the video
Big up all the southern fried chicken gang easily the best chicken shop in newham lol

mistersloane

That junior spesh track is made by some people called Red Hot, im not sure who made the beat though,

Check out the video
Big up all the southern fried chicken gang easily the best chicken shop in newham lol

That tune is unADULTerated genius, thanks Toots.

benjybars

village elder.

Check out the video

oh my DAYS.

that is quality.

seriously, the producer of that beat needs to revealed.

also, the end of this video is saying alot aswell..;

Last edited:

mistersloane

"I want two mayo Boss"
"50 pence"
"Piss off wanker, ketchup's less
Gimme some tissue in case of mess"
"I'm not a wanker, brother!"

Class.

petergunn

plywood violin
oh my DAYS.

that is quality.

seriously, the producer of that beat needs to revealed.

also, the end of this video is saying alot aswell..;

that beat is by krissy kriss...

it was vocaled by Fumin 2-3 years ago as "war"...

i put it on a mix about 2 years ago...

http://axischemicals.com/freenycmix.mp3

Deep Under- Elemental
Swordstyle- DJ Garna feat. Jammer
War- Fumin feat. Tazz and Fader
What's Happ'nin- DJ Mentat feat. Durrty Goodz
Run 4 Cover- Rossi B and Luca feat N.A.S.T.Y.
Hype Hype (DJ Wonder Refix)- SLK feat. Lethal B
Thunder- Vex'd Oh- Ciaria feat. Ludacris
I Luv U- Dizzee Rascal
Brooklyn Anthem- Team Shadek feat. 77 Klash and Jah Dan
Candyfloss(Loefah remix)- Search and Destroy
Revolution- Lix Corruptions
war zone- terminal outkasts
Brood- Boxcutter
Gangsters- Wiley
Dead-Skepta