GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

elgato

I just dont know
i might come with you if they have cds down there, that sounds like a great idea. not that i would know where to start.

yeah the lyrical content is pretty vile but then the breakdown does take the edge off it, makes it seem a bit less menacing. for me the whistles are doing a lot for this track.

yeh man i will let you know if i do anytime soon. went down there once when i was broke and there were loads of stalls selling bootlegged dancehall, soca, dub and more, just behind the big Sainsburys off Wandsworth Rd. its a nuts market, they sell everything. lots of it looks jacked!

the breakdown on the tune does have a faint gunshot lick off as he croons though doesn't it? a comic menace which encapsulates the whole thing i guess. would still prefer it if it were a song of devotion or joy!

gumdrops

i love that its called the message is love lol. might get it onto some playlists where people dont clock the verses. for all his lightheartedness, jammer comes out with just as much twisted stuff.

gumdrops

heard these two guys on the tube talking today, one of them said he lived near where rude kid lives and said his PRS cheque was gonna be 12 grand or something like that just from what hes put out so far. he then told his slightly disbelieving mate 'it might not look it... but the grime scene is coming up a lot bruv'.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
This pic is from performace car magazine EVO. I think the picture is from BBC studios in West London. Skepta just randomly in the background.

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evolongtermtests/223455/vauxhall_vxr8.html

car_photo_266004_25.jpg

Last edited:

gumdrops

not new but i just heard it. tiny tempah is a bit crap. and its pretty cheesy (seems like something that should be playing during film credits). but its a good beat/chorus.

gabriel

The Heatwave
Is dot rotten from South?

Does anyone know if the Dennis Rowe who is thanked on the sleeve of his mixtape is the same as the one who manages Saxon soundsystem?

could well be. rowe's son tyrone manages Doctor and is involved with some other grime artists as well, can't remember which ones though.

msoes

he prob manages dot as well, when he walked out on that logan set, logan goes 'hold tight tyrone' hahaha

Elijah

Butterz
Instrumental Grime Mix by my mate Dj skilliam. the guy who i play out with. hes so much better then me its embrassing.

enjoy
http://verybutterz.blogspot.com/2008/08/quick-grime-mix.html

Davinche - The Stick Up
Wiley - Colder Rmx
Dex - Change Formation
Dizzee - Wheel (or Chung Li as I've written on my dub, don't know why)
DOK & Magnum - Crazy Beat (Terror Danjah Mix)
Jammer - Right Hooks Instrumental
Dizzee - I Luv U (Pulse Remix)
Centurions - Speed Racer
Plasticman - Cha
JME - Serious Thuggish Instrumental
Jammer - Murkle Man Instrumental
N.A.S.T.Y - Good You Know Instrumental
Wizzbit - Breakdown
Terror Danjah - Love Is Here To Stay Instrumental (Bonus Remix)
Black Ops - War
Ruthless & Spider B - Grimey Frontline.

all vinyl by the way

tom pr

'hasn't seen road for about two years but you still can't diss dizzee ras when i'm ere' - tinchy on the new gang gang dance album. such a good track btw.