GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

atoga

a garage/early grime sounding tune with the following sample: ...to attack without knowing the enemy's strength is foolish. after being warned, still attacking is stupid. people who are that stupid just don't deserve to live. strangely though, one does find people who are that stupid. it's played in the spyro b2b maximum rinse set. what is it?

4linehaiku said:
I've got a white label with Pandora's Box 2 written on it, catalog number GSM001.
Discogs and Google turn up nothing, anyone know what it might be?
that's a collection of wiley re-edits right? (or is that pandora's box 1?) i've heard it in sets by dj rupture, and possibly a few other places i can't remember right now. don't know who's behind them though.

a garage/early grime sounding tune with the following sample: ...to attack without knowing the enemy's strength is foolish. after being warned, still attacking is stupid. people who are that stupid just don't deserve to live. strangely though, one does find people who are that stupid. it's played in the spyro b2b maximum rinse set. what is it?

that's a collection of wiley re-edits right? (or is that pandora's box 1?) i've heard it in sets by dj rupture, and possibly a few other places i can't remember right now. don't know who's behind them though.

buddah finger, not sure by who though. maybe resovouir dogs.

Algierstwin

isnt that roll deep ft.dizzee....Bounce?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
hello, what is the best way for me to hear loads of classic terror danjah beats? Has anyone done an all terror danjah instr. mix? or is there a set with decent MCs on it?

fanks m8s

alex

Do not read this.
hello, what is the best way for me to hear loads of classic terror danjah beats? Has anyone done an all terror danjah instr. mix? or is there a set with decent MCs on it?

fanks m8s

Corpsey mate, if you like terror danjah stuff, listen to the zumpi central EP, check out code morse, then tell me how hard it was to stop bouncing off your walls ;)

Benny Bunter

Corpsey mate, if you like terror danjah stuff, listen to the zumpi central EP, check out code morse, then tell me how hard it was to stop bouncing off your walls ;)

Yes! Code Morse (with DOK I think) is probably my favourite Grime instrumental of all time. Completely fucked...

soul_pill

I work for Planet Mu and am compiling it..

Any requests?

Definites are:

Frontline Remix (Big E D)
Code Morse
Haunted
Poltergeist Remix (Target)
Piano Madness
Green Street
Zumpi Hunter
Hyperphonix
Radar

But I'm just recording in all the old aftershock and FL records looking for b-side gems etc...

That Skepta inst. is good.

alex

Do not read this.
oh yes ory, sonar, jeez i completely forgot about that one, that is a biggen..

jeez, he really is under-rated when you think about it.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
So, wait, is this just basically re-pressing the Industry Standard EPs and the Zumpi Central EP? A "greatest hits" CD would definitely be cool though.

Last edited: