GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Simon78

Nah it's mook. God bless Conflict though, I might watch that later.
That new Wiley album is fucking outstanding by the way.

Did you order it from Avalanche Slackk or is in the shops now? I have been looking forward to this one for ages.

I don't know if I will buy the Skepta one? I should just listen to the previews I suppose. Surely there is 1 sick tune on there?

Conflict DVD is the one. I always thought it was on top of a tower block but it was on the roof of a club.

I could do with a new grime DVD but I don't know if there are enough characters about now to keep it interesting? I suppose Westwood or Logan could release one with a load of the live sets on it but they aren't as good as pirate sets.

Uptown had a load of good live footage but I think they lost most of it when they 'moved'. Bit of a shame as I filmed the Devlin/Ghetto set for them and it was great.

Dirty Canvas have a load of good footage which I would like on a DVD. Wiley Vs Ghetto at 93Ft East was quality.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Track 1 Prod. By Balistiq Beats
Tracks 2, 12 & 13 Prod. By Wiley
Track 3 Prod. By Nathan Retro
Tracks 4 & 5 Prod. By Danny Weed
Track 6 Prod. By Skream (i struggle to believe that though)
Tracks 7, 8 & 14 Prod. By Maniac
Track 9 Prod. By Skepta
Track 10 Prod. By Bless Beats
Track 11 Prod. By Skeamz
Track 15 Prod. By Deeco
Track 16 Prod. By Y.Wizz

Simon78

Track 9 Prod. By Skepta
Track 11 Prod. By Skeamz
Track 15 Prod. By Deeco
Track 16 Prod. By Y.Wizz

Yeah, that looks really good. I haven't heard any new Danny Weed for ages.

Logan is supposed to be releasing a Wiley instrumental vinyl soon isn't he?

viktorvaughn

Track 9 Prod. By Skepta
Track 11 Prod. By Skeamz
Track 15 Prod. By Deeco
Track 16 Prod. By Y.Wizz

Could be the grime Skreamz?

Simon78

Can't see myspace at work, but is that right - it was shot on top of the powerhouse in islington?

I was surprised they ran the station from a club, I presume the transmitters were somewhere else.

Did you ever go there Luka? Any good?

Simon78

de ja vu
i got the tape of jammers thing at home somewhere, its amazing.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that set. Esco's bit at 1.56 is sick. Mak10 on the decks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>