GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

viktorvaughn

Do you lot own most of these wiley bits through mixtapes/albums? Or do you record white labels onto your PCs?

To not beat around the bush anymore - where can I DL the shit I can't buy (except for 30 quid on discogs)?

yeah soulseek is good, just find the right people on there and they have loads.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
i dunno where ppl DL grime from anymore. used to get it from soulseek and limewire but stopped using those a while back.

You use grimeforum, don't you? There is a notorious place where most people go to download grime music without paying for it. If you mention it on grimeforum it gets turned into *********. I can PM the address of the site if anyone wants it, though I'm not quite comfortable with putting it up on the board in general.

gumdrops

i think i know the one you mean, the one that all the artists hate. but i meant in terms of just looking for one off tracks, not albums. you can find albums pretty easily with google, for better/worse.

CrowleyHead

any chance I could get that site PMed to me?

Truth be told, I'm also on the hunt for the one-offs... I'd grabbed a shit-load of 'em off Limewire back in '04 or so... But since then, I've lost a few of them, and the Wiley top 10 made me get all misty eyed...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Wtf is wrong with Fact mag's website? Is it just my computer, or has anyone else been unable to get onto it for the past few days?

Itching to read the Wiley piece!

gumdrops

whos going matter then? newham gens and bbk are there, tho i dont really have much interest in seeing bbk. not sure what other grime ppl are there but shd be good.

gumdrops

vectra i think is the best dj - in the old fashioned sense - of those 3 i think but i dont need to see spyro again. id have liked to see elijah/skilliam do a grime set personally.