GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

alex

Do not read this.
grab sutting, make half of his head slide, something something spin around, pick up tha ting then dump shots on a next guy, make a move your dead guy...

2 sick

don_quixote

Trent End
hahaha as if dizzee rascal has only just introduced misogyny!

sex in the alleyway, sex in the dirt, send her home in a black torn up skirt?

continuum

smugpolice
mentions BBK
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

These videos of Badness' birthday set in August are madness. DEE in the last one is just too much. Shizzle tears it up on the first, and fucking Jamakabi's there. How I missed this I have no idea.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's the set anyway;
Badness, KillaP, Jamakabi, Hammer, Shizzle, Dizzle Kid, D Double E with Vectra and JJ going back to back.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kadnkj
2 hours of spitting.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I caught this. When Badness starts talking about how two girls got pissed over him two-timing them and one of them smashed his rolex with a hammer is hilarious.

"She smashed my rolly! My roooooo-layyyyy-eeeeee!"

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Does anyone know what Maniac's situation is right now? It seems like he was put on remand ages ago now. Basically when is he going to make beats again

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Also that massive Logan set with a zillion people on it is now up on youtube.

I like watching Manga when he's not on the mic. I look at his vacantly cheerful face and wonder what he is thinking about when he is looking around at everyone. Is he realizing the difference between him and the rest of those guys? Maybe not; maybe he is thinking "I'm going to get back on the mic in a bit, and it's gonna be live."

Last edited:

CrowleyHead

I like watching Manga when he's not on the mic. I look at his vacantly cheerful face and wonder what he is thinking about when he is looking around at everyone. Is he realizing the difference between him and the rest of those guys? Maybe not; maybe he is thinking "I'm going to get back on the mic in a bit, and it's gonna be live."

He's thinking; "It's great to know that if anybody tried to merk me, even though it'd be easy, they'd actually LOSE status."

Seriously, he's so waste, he's not even worth trying to get rid of.