GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

tom pr

Tactics said:
where the hell is Lioness' show? the Aftershock show? where's Slimzee? a mighty big up to 4NFormat though with all the double DJ's slots on there they could get a better slot....also why where Slew Dem covering for Ruff Sqwad yesterday? I thought they were banned from Rinse.....
I thought the deal was that roll deep were suspended for always having meridian, slew dem, cold blooded etc on their sets, but slew dem still had their slot (they'd just been put on the schedule at that point). besides, roll deep are back on now right?

gumdrops

is it me or is there less grime on that schedule? or less grime vocal shows at least. correct me if im wrong, i havent had access to radio with good enough reception for months.

boomnoise

♫
also for those who don't know check barefiles.com for rinse sets including all the recent dubstep ones recorded by me. the first skream show is 100% worth the download for dubstep fans and newcomers alike.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
I'm lovin the download of creeper vol 2 (courtesy of our man from Essex) with quite a few tracks I hadn't heard on radio or anywhere else before.

A couple that really hit me sideways: Wiley - Graveyard Freestyle, Riko - War Mi Love Dat

Wiley at his raw best in the first and then Riko's, with his catchy flow and that mad 80s hi NRG riddim, is something else.

Is this a famous (rap/dancehall) riddim that's passed me by? and if so, who it by? and if not, why haven't RD made more of it because surely this'd tear up the dancefloor

tom pr

bun-u said:
I'm lovin the download of creeper vol 2 (courtesy of our man from Essex) with quite a few tracks I hadn't heard on radio or anywhere else before.

A couple that really hit me sideways: Wiley - Graveyard Freestyle, Riko - War Mi Love Dat

Wiley at his raw best in the first and then Riko's, with his catchy flow and that mad 80s hi NRG riddim, is something else.

Is this a famous (rap/dancehall) riddim that's passed me by? and if so, who it by? and if not, why haven't RD made more of it because surely this'd tear up the dancefloor
I've been addicted to the Wiley vocal over 'baby'. so short, simple and perfect.

milkandhoney

bun-u said:

it's 'can't contain me' by taz. it was quite big in 2004 or so.

anyone know what happened to him?

ambrose

er track id anyone?

seems to be a version of candi staton "youve got the love" but the mc said it was davinche or something?! is this plausible?

Tootsi

The Davinche remix of youve got the love is called 'Sometimes' and is on his album 'The Legacy'

And if any of you care my show on rinse is named on the schedule as cardinal vibes instead of tootsi, but its usually just myself doin a solo grime and dubstep show with a mix of new vocal and instrumental stuff,

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Da2ndPhazePoster.jpg

bruno

est malade
excellent! except for the design, which is frankly ugly (and a huge step back from treddin on thin ice).