GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

rubberdingyrapids

Labrinth, Wretch 32, Chipmunk, Ed Sheeran, Miss Dynamite, Mz Bratt, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder, Tulisa and Wretch 32.

Wow

im too lazy to google it but im sure i saw that DOT ROTTEN is on there too! apparently hes signed by the same guys that signed tinchy now too.

not grime, and not new either, but i like those rizzle kicks guys btw.

outraygeous

Can I be controversial?

No hating or anything negative because I love grime and I love all the people involved in it (no homo)

But why is it now acceptable to have Grime DJs in places that would of turned it down flat previously? Its a good thing, obviously but why the change?

What has happened? Is it because its less MC lead now?

Anyway, just a thought

Elijah

Butterz
Can I be controversial?

No hating or anything negative because I love grime and I love all the people involved in it (no homo)

But why is it now acceptable to have Grime DJs in places that would of turned it down flat previously? Its a good thing, obviously but why the change?

What has happened? Is it because its less MC lead now?

Anyway, just a thought

Not controversial. The music hasnt been in a format they care to cover in a long time really. Free downloads and digital EPs dont get much coverage from other genres so no reason it should for Grime.

spookybizzle

My 'Rusty Bell E.P' is out now. Cop from iTunes HERE or from Amazon HERE.

I'm down Cable, SE1 tonight for the Licked Beatz Soundclash. More info & full line-up HERE.

Grab my latest Deja Vu FM show HERE featuring tracks from: Darq E Freaker, Faze Miyake, Rude Kid, Teddy, Diesle, Big Narstie, Blacks, Preditah, HK, LDP, K1, DS1, Groove Chronicles, Starkey, R1 Ryders, Benga, Coki & more...

Grab Diesle's latest Deja Vu FM show HERE with myself Spooky B2B D.O.K B2B DJ Dan (aka D Double E) B2B Dan Gar Dan alongside Big Narstie, L.Man, Typah, Dreama, Rampz, Durrty Skanx, Natty, Mytus, Tips & K9. Watch the video footage HERE.

Until Monday 6-8pm on Deja Vu....

outraygeous

I was more thinking about venues in London. I remember that I heard the police shut down the Straight out of Bethnal events and wasnt there some sort of form people had to fill in and certain grime acts were black listed?

I mean, I see you @Elijah are playing the Lock Tavern in Camden. I know that is a cool venue with an open music policy but I always thought grime would never get a chance there.

And you do grime, 100%

Could this lead to more venues opening their sound systems to grime now? Probably without the MC side of thing now. Is there the perception that the MCs bring the trouble?

Elijah

Butterz
O I see, well yea thats probably just due to us promoting it in that light. Someone from a club I wont name approached me about doing an event and he said only one MC allowed. If there are two MCs could be a risk of it 'kicking off' - so the ignorance is still there. Dont worry.

Here is a quote from an email...

"Negative perceptions of Grime and the associations that it brings. Stories of 10 cars parked outside a Giggs show being linked to gun crime were instantly thrown around. Not going to happen at the moment in a venue like this. Appologies..."

So yea we won't be a permanent fixture in the London club scene really if that level of thought is thrown around

spookybizzle

here's my weekly update..

click HERE to download my 28/11 Deja Vu FM show with new bits from J Beatz, Darq E Freaker, General Tank, StayFresh, Starkey, Mr. Mitch and a little Flava D vs Merky Ace segment towards the end.

click HERE to download Diesle's 28/11 Deja Vu FM with myself Spooky B2B D.O.K B2B DJ Dan alongside Big Narstie, Killa P, Rampz, Typah, Dreama & Tips.

catch me down East Village next Thursday 8th Dec for the Overproof x Dont Watch That TV Xmas Jam. click HERE for the full line-up.

until Monday 6-8pm on Deja Vu...

Pandiculate

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Moony's new EP is out now, it's brilliant. First track especially

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I just can't take discarda seriously tbh

discardala1.jpg

Never forget.