GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Elijah

Butterz
Elijah & Skilliam - Black & Yellow Tour Mix
tumblr_m94ck7OhAZ1qbb7z8o1_500.jpg

woops

is not like other people
hello all

not been following the thread, just wondered if the grimetapes compilations (Wheel vol 1 and 2, Wiley and Dee) are still available online anywhere?
thx in advance

Benny Bunter

Haven't been following grime much recently but I'm assuming this is a massive right tune right now, right?

Listen to this first before watching the video though, over an even better Preditah riddim. Biggest reload bars I've heard in a while. Never actually heard of this guy before

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Haven't been following grime much recently but I'm assuming this is a massive right tune right now, right?

Listen to this first before watching the video though, over an even better Preditah riddim. Biggest reload bars I've heard in a while. Never actually heard of this guy before

Off Track was pretty big some time ago right? At least it was on the internet.

I hated Off Track at first but then it started getting stuck in my head all the time so it definitely did something right.

Then again the same could be said for Call Me Maybe so who knows.

That new one is alright for about a minute but by the time he gets to gym it's really grating on me.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Can anyone tell me whether "Everybody Look" by President T has been released in a full version? It's my favourite track this year, and that's saying something. I have looked on grimeforum and stuff, I'm not asking ignorantly.

outraygeous

how to get a reload in grime, start your bar / soundeffect on the second beat of the bar.

Simple. Id be getting reloads up and down the country but just saying

blahhhhhhhhh