GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Sectionfive - last September said:
Top 10 crrrrazy prices fools have paid on discogs

Serious Thugz €125.26 (Roughly £100/ $160)
Ghetto Kyote €125.25
Functions on the Low €112.74
Rhythm & Gash €112.74
Weedman €100.21
Misty Cold €93.95
Strings Ho €93.93
I Can C U €93.77
Pied Piper €75.16
Destruction remix €68.89

Most these gone up another twenty pound and more since this post. When you think of it, the truly great grime riddims could be accounted for in less than 20 producers. Id say they have all been approached in recent years, that is if plans are not already underway.

Last edited:

Glacial 718

🍉 🍉 🍉
Most these gone up another twenty pound and more since this post. When you think of it, the truly great grime riddims could be accounted for in less than 20 producers. Id say they have all been approached in recent years, that is if plans are not already underway.
RBX though

Pandiculate

I'm still pissed that Avalanche Music series didn't continue, I heard Skepta was up next. I was so ready for Lossless D.T.I

Pandiculate

mnkbuvf.png

Dunno if that is actually her

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
She's called Angela, according to youtube. LOVE to see an interview with her, and also the girl who 'nang' came from. There's an article idea for you, Guardian writer lurkers! I'll even name it for you, "Lost Ladies Of Grime".